Schofield has been a naughty boy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I've never watched the show but you get the impression Holmes is settling old scores a bit as he is really sticking the boot in. It's right that Schofield should leave the show. I don't think there's anything homophobic in how he has been treated, perhaps more that after Savile and Harris (much much worse obviously) employers and the public aren't tolerating more minor things which they would have in the past.

spen666

I've never watched the show but you get the impression Holmes is settling old scores a bit as he is really sticking the boot in. ....
Holmes going on and on making the same personal abusive points reminds me of some people on here
Making the point once is not enough, got to keep banging the same drum until they make themselves look fools in everyone's eyes but their own

Milzy

I hope he still has some sort of career after this. After all, he's apologised and given a proper interview, and according to him and the other chap, no laws were broken. It was a shame to see Eamon Holmes talking about how much of a narcisit Schofield was; not very professional really IMO. Holly's piece to camera was all a bit cringy though; she might be feeling cheated or ousted by her former best friend but just get on with the show; I for one found it patronising that she asked "hope you're ok?" as if the audience are sat at home crying all day with nothing else to think about.

He didn’t break the law but he still groomed a child. Holly was ordered to read out what they wrote.

spen666

He didn’t break the law but he still groomed a child. Holly was ordered to read out what they wrote.

Is grooming a child not a breach of the law? Have I misunderstood your reply or misunderstood the law?

Milzy

Is grooming a child not a breach of the law? Have I misunderstood your reply or misunderstood the law?

Exactly my point. This isn’t over yet. Will the victim want to come forward and press charges is the question?

matticus

Guru
This isn’t over yet.

Have you stopped grooming kiddies, Milzy?

I suppose one has to prove a difference between grooming and just having a chat with a minor (at the time). Hard to prove that he had romantic intentions when he was chatting to the (then) lad. But I get why he's been sacked, and I get why there is public dissaproval. I don't get the feeling this is homophobia (which is good) but as others have said, since Harris and Saville the public are more eager to get these situations banged to rights however innocent it may seem according to Schofield. And no media company would want to employ someone where there is a shadow cast on illegal behaviour, especially involving minors

Milzy

Have you stopped grooming kiddies, Milzy?

No point stopping for any pedo when the world leaders are in the process of trying to normalise it. Seems to be quite trendy in Hollywood and in general show business

Milzy

Sorry, what is your evidence that world leaders* are trying to normalise paedophilia?

*I'm assuming you mean national political leaders. Not Rolf Harris.

There’s over 100 high profile names logged who visited Epsteins island but it’s secret information. Or did they not know what went on there? He supposedly killed himself in a cell hanging from a small bunk bed with enough force/impact to break a neck bone. CCTV was conveniently not working. You’re the type who trusts national political leaders to never be corrupt. As naive as they come.

D

Deleted member 121

There’s over 100 high profile names logged who visited Epsteins island but it’s secret information. Or did they not know what went on there? He supposedly killed himself in a cell hanging from a small bunk bed with enough force/impact to break a neck bone. CCTV was conveniently not working. You’re the type who trusts national political leaders to never be corrupt. As naive as they come.

There was that many members of the Royal Family that went!?

multitool

Shaman
There’s over 100 high profile names logged who visited Epsteins island but it’s secret information. Or did they not know what went on there?

Do you have evidence that they did? Produce it.

Otherwise, it just looks like a very successful socialite hosting events for the elite

You’re the type who trusts national political leaders to never be corrupt. As naive as they come.

What evidence do you have for that? Or is it purely on the basis that I reject your silly, giggly teenaged conspiracy nonsense?

Top Bottom