Schofield has been a naughty boy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Holmes going on and on making the same personal abusive points reminds me of some people on here
Making the point once is not enough, got to keep banging the same drum until they make themselves look fools in everyone's eyes but their own

I laughed so hard a little squeeze of wee came out.

matticus

Guru
Somewhat bizarrely, Springwatch are now embroiled in this and other national controversies, making headlines too:

1686212649330.png

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
No idea, sorry! (maybe ask Eamonn Holmes ... )

Have you watched the clip? Whaddya think?

If I had to interpret it in the context of the Schofield story I would say it's a comment on the predatory nature of the industry and probably more of a dig at opportunists such as Holmes.

But if nobody had suggested it was about Willoughby then I wouldn't have made the link so I do wonder whether people are spending too much time thinking about this and seeing things which aren't there. If it is a Willoughby joke, then it's a subtle bit of fun and nothing to get worked up about. Packham's reaction is kind of knowing but then it often is.

Reactions: C R

matticus

Guru
If I had to interpret it in the context of the Schofield story I would say it's a comment on the predatory nature of the industry and probably more of a dig at opportunists such as Holmes.

But if nobody had suggested it was about Willoughby then I wouldn't have made the link so I do wonder whether people are spending too much time thinking about this and seeing things which aren't there. If it is a Willoughby joke, then it's a subtle bit of fun and nothing to get worked up about. Packham's reaction is kind of knowing but then it often is.

Wow! I watched it live, and it seemed completely normal, given what they'd been showing previously, and the style/content of Mick/Chris's normal pieces to camera. So i'm loving your deeper interpretation of it :smile:
I was amazed to see the headlines I've copy-pasted. Of course it's POSSIBLE that Mick is a lot more devious than I give her credit for ...

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Wow! I watched it live, and it seemed completely normal, given what they'd been showing previously, and the style/content of Mick/Chris's normal pieces to camera. So i'm loving your deeper interpretation of it :smile:
I was amazed to see the headlines I've copy-pasted. Of course it's POSSIBLE that Mick is a lot more devious than I give her credit for ...

I know that Packham slips some Easter eggs into the script, I don't know about Strachan. But yeah, I'm forcing an interpretation to fit a context which probably doesn't exist. They're just talking about nature. The predator / prey allegory can be made to fit anything.

People seem to be really invested in this Schofield thing, don't they?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
It's running and running. Amanda Holden being accused of dissing Holly Willoughby yesterday. Dr Raj was chipping in last week. Providing an opportunity for lots of old scores to be settled, I reckon.

I've never seen a single episode of any breakfast tv show. Wonder when the big sit down interview with Piers Morgan will be.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

It's running and running. Amanda Holden being accused of dissing Holly Willoughby yesterday. Dr Raj was chipping in last week. Providing an opportunity for lots of old scores to be settled, I reckon.

I've never seen a single episode of any breakfast tv show. Wonder when the big sit down interview with Piers Morgan will be.
Some big hitters in there Amanda Holden,Dr Raj 🤣
As for Morgan I was sort of hoping the Harry thing would bring him down ?
Reading that back I feel like it should be in a Hello magazine article.

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
He seems pretty invincible. I was reminded the other day of the time when Holly Johnson was apparently about to have an interview published in the Times where he was going to go public about, and discuss on his own terms, his HIV diagnosis. Morgan found out about it and ran the story first.

D

Deleted member 49

He seems pretty invincible. I was reminded the other day of the time when Holly Johnson was apparently about to have an interview published in the Times where he was going to go public about, and discuss on his own terms, his HIV diagnosis. Morgan found out about it and ran the story first.
We're missing a w@nker emoji !

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I caught a bit of one of his death row shows once; it was pretty good. He's such an arse I can't really watch his stuff though. I think he nicked the Holly Johnson story when he saw it on the company computer from what I recall.

I presume the young man involved with Schofield has signed a non disclosure agreement.

Top Bottom