Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

As I said, you either don't or can't understand what it is I have written.
Something along the lines of...Adam don’t be angry at Starmer for lying, look at the bigger picture, he’s really going to change once in and transform the country with loads more policing ?

multitool

Shaman
Nope. That was the voices in your head.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
If Sir Starmer has to go on live national TV, bollock-naked but for Union Jack bodypaint, and stab kittens, drown puppies and bite the heads off refugee babies while screeching "MAKE BREXIT WORK! MAKE BREXIT WORK!" through the spraying blood, then it's COMPLETELY WORTH IT AS LONG AS HE WINS.

That's it, isn't it?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
If Sir Starmer has to go on live national TV, bollock-naked but for Union Jack bodypaint, and stab kittens, drown puppies and bite the heads off refugee babies while screeching "MAKE BREXIT WORK! MAKE BREXIT WORK!" through the spraying blood, then it's COMPLETELY WORTH IT AS LONG AS HE WINS.

That's it, isn't it?

Do you work on his PR team? If not, you should. I'd vote for anything he was screeching if he tried the first four tactics.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Is that the perception of him at each of the locales? And if so, why?

It's partly the parachuting in of an ambitious pillock with a spurious connection to the area, as Aurora says, but there's a massive beef between Mason and a lot of people on the Labour left because he's been such a dick and is a spook-adjacent pro-imperialist crackpot with an inflated sense of his own importance who no one who has the measure of him would ever trust. His most famous twattery includes this hilarious Tweet (although he's right in a sense, because Starmer is indeed advancing the class struggle, only on the wrong side)
Screenshot_20230326-193425-047.png

And also the fact that he drew a paranoid racist McCarthyite mindmap of imaginary enemies and tried to get the intelligence services to use it.

20230326_194031.jpg

Which I'm sure is not of enormous interest to the voter on the street, but at least the Pembrokeshire CLPs have got his number.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I've seen people quote it but didn't realise he was responsible for that mind map thing. I want to see it as a Venn diagram and see if it brings on a migraine.

Xipe Totec

Nope. Voices in your head too.

Ah. If that is so, it occurs to me that you may need to work on the clarity of your message, I was very much getting the impression that Winning Is All, regardless of the route and any associated collateral wreckage.

Meanwhile, aside from the usual exhortations to maim and kill, the Voices In My Head are reassuring me that I don't need to support or vote for any subspecies of Tory, whether it be blue, piss or Starmer.

multitool

Shaman
Ah. If that is so, it occurs to me that you may need to work on the clarity of your message, I was very much getting the impression that Winning Is All, regardless of the route and any associated collateral wreckage.

Its a shame it didn't occur to you not to ascribe your words...

"If Sir Starmer has to go on live national TV, bollock-naked but for Union Jack bodypaint, and stab kittens, drown puppies and bite the heads off refugee babies while screeching "MAKE BREXIT WORK! MAKE BREXIT WORK!" through the spraying blood, then it's COMPLETELY WORTH IT AS LONG AS HE WINS."

...to others.

So, not so much as me needing to "work on the clarity" of my message, as you learning not to dishonestly misrepresent what I said.

Last edited:

Xipe Totec

Its a shame it didn't occur to you not to ascribe your words...

...to others.

So, not so much as me needing to "work on the clarity" of my message, as you learning not to dishonestly misrepresent what I said.

Well, that doesn't come across like desperate deflection at all. Not a bit. :laugh:

And you know exactly what that authoritarian, lying cop-in-a-suit Starmer's really all about, don't you?

multitool

Shaman
Well, that doesn't come across like desperate deflection at all. Not a bit. :laugh:

What a weird chap you are. You put up some strange hyperbolic nonsense which you put in quote marks and ascribe to me, and when I point out they are your words not mine you accuse me of deflection.

Honestly. Go and get some fresh air Xipe.

Xipe Totec

What a weird chap you are. You put up some strange hyperbolic nonsense which you put in quote marks and ascribe to me, and when I point out they are your words not mine you accuse me of deflection.

Honestly. Go and get some fresh air Xipe.

I didn't realise you were a brittle little literalist unable to identify wilfully 'hyperbolic nonsense' being used for exaggerated satirical effect. I usually enjoy your posts (apart from my bafflement at the Starmer stannage) but perhaps I have misunderstood all along.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom