Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
It's odd that isn't it because it seems like the only thing I ever read on hear is "it's better than a Tory government" Not really a glowing endorsement for voting Labour is it.

Did we get a Corbyn govt, Adam?

No. We got about as much as an opposite as is possible, and you still think Corbyn is the answer.

multitool

Shaman
You answered for me....feck all about anything except "not the Tories"
Look where voting Lib Dem got us in the past.

It got us Lib Dem MPs in seats where the runner up was Tory and Labour didn't stand a chance.

Obviously you'd have preferred pure Tory.

D

Deleted member 49

Did we get a Corbyn govt, Adam?

No. We got about as much as an opposite as is possible, and you still think Corbyn is the answer.
You're more obsessed about Corbyn than me.Tell me what was so hard left about anything in the last Labour manifesto,then maybe try and tell me what progressive about Starmer.

D

Deleted member 49

Did you moan at all when Truss's uncosted tax breaks resulted in the markets crashing, adding an extra £30 billion black hole?

Did you, Adam? Did you moan about it?
What the feck has that got to do with anything.

D

Deleted member 49

Have a little think, and come back when the penny has dropped.
Is that meant to be some sort of gotcha..my brain isn't as 3D as your's Tool so you might need to explain.
I've done my fair share of moaning about Tories but now I think there in their end days I'd prefer a opposition.Obviously you don't.

multitool

Shaman
Is that meant to be some sort of gotcha..my brain isn't as 3D as your's Tool so you might need to explain.
I've done my fair share of moaning about Tories but now I think there in their end days I'd prefer a opposition.Obviously you don't.

Yes, let's have blanket nationalisation, free broadband, free everything, all paid for by the rich.

Definite winning strategy, just like it was last time.

D

Deleted member 49

Yes, let's have blanket nationalisation, free broadband, free everything, all paid for by the rich.

Definite winning strategy, just like it was last time.
Now you're getting there...tax the rich.Seems odd that there is overwhelming support now for the nationalization of utilities, which Labour and Starmer all now oppose.
There was a little thing called Brexit seemed to play on people's voting choices last time ?

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

Did you moan at all when Truss's uncosted tax breaks resulted in the markets crashing, adding an extra £30 billion black hole?

Did you, Adam? Did you moan about it?
So I'll ask you again what has this got to do with the linked tweet of Starmer freezing council tax ?

multitool

Shaman
Top Bottom