Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Do they think that, though? It's more about electoral competence I suspect, despite this misstep.

I do find it a little odd how, when Labour is riding high in the polls versus being smashed into oblivion, all your invective is reserved for the people delivering it, rather than the truly obscene people they are fighting.

I mean even you, in that parallel universe that you inhabit, can't deny that Labour were destroyed in 2019, so why on earth do you think they should try again using exactly the same tactics and policies.

Last edited:
315105A4-0B8F-4109-985C-6A62D97DCED5.jpeg

D

Deleted member 49

I mean even you, in that parallel universe that you inhabit, can't deny that Labour were destroyed in 2019, so why on earth do you think they should try again using exactly the same tactics and policies.
We don't build safer communities with dog-whistle politics.

We build safer communities with investment in education, housing, mental health & youth services.

Instead of sinking into the gutter, we should offer hope in a better world.

D

Deleted member 49

Writing in the Mail Starmer says he "stands by every word" of his racist dog whistle...🙄
I do love the way Starmer supporters are so quick to excuse the lies and right-wing stuff when it comes to this joke of a Labour party.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: C R

multitool

I'm just amazed it took you 25 minutes to respond to the obvious grenade I lobbed in. Normally, it's seconds.

You are losing your touch, Adam. Too much choccy yesterday? ;)

Top Bottom