Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Ah. It's the guy that mocks society's most unfortunate, back for another go.

Had you given me advance warning I could probably have found some photos of my relatives with Downs syndrome for you to laugh at.

How very dare you, Tit. I wouldn't mock anyone unfortunate enough to have you as a relative

multitool

You are too modest. It is you who has inspired us with your good deeds.

I recounted a situation because it was apposite to the thread.

That you felt my motivation was self-aggrandisement speaks to how little you know about me. You'd have done better to keep your trap shut.

Hard for you, I know.

multitool

You like to give it...but you can't take it 🤣

I'm quite sure that if you recounted something really quite unpleasant happening in your environment to people around you, and some utter príck stepped in to call you a liar you wouldn't have a lot of time for it, Adam.

D

Deleted member 49

I'm quite sure that if you recounted something really quite unpleasant happening in your environment to people around you, and some utter príck stepped in to call you a liar you wouldn't have a lot of time for it, Adam.
Honestly I wouldn't give a feck if it was me...it was a wind up and you bit.Do I for one minute think Rusty didn't believe you were a modern day Dirty Harry ?
There again 🤣

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Jeez, Claudine. Stop catastrophising for dramatic effect.

AND STOP BULLYING ME WITH MULTERS!!!

Listen, Multz. Some folk are understandably nursing a grudge towards those who, brains melting from repeating mantras about Magic Grandpas and Money Trees, welcomed our new leopard overlords and cheered on the first few rounds of face eating. Me, I'm a lot more forgiving.

multitool

Honestly I wouldn't give a feck if it was me...it was a wind up and you bit.Do I for one minute think Rusty didn't believe you were a modern day Dirty Harry ?
There again 🤣

No, he and the utter freak that is Andy RM piled in accusing me of lying. Do you think I was lying, Adam? If you don't then it isn't me that was being mocked but the people I mentioned and their actual existence.

If you do think I made it all up then fine. You'd be wrong, but fine.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I recounted a situation because it was apposite to the thread.

That you felt my motivation was self-aggrandisement speaks to how little you know about me. You'd have done better to keep your trap shut.

Hard for you, I know.

The Tit: 2400+ posts in 2023

Rusty Nails: 425 in the same period.

My trap is only just ajar.

There again 🤣

As the great man said: "A good man needs to know his limitations"

multitool

Listen, Multz. Some folk are understandably nursing a grudge towards those who, brains melting from repeating mantras about Magic Grandpas and Money Trees, welcomed our new leopard overlords and cheered on the first few rounds of face eating. Me, I'm a lot more forgiving.

It's not a zero-sum game. That the notion of 'magic money tree' doesn't entirely describe reality does not mean that alternative descriptions are true. The argument seems to be this: " governments make choices about how borrowed money is spent" (true) "therefore money can be borrowed in greater quantities with no negative side-effects" (not true).

I would argue that tinkering around the edges of wealth distribution is possible, but this notion of radical action ignores the realities of what that might entail.

Top Bottom