Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Prîcks like Bobsawanker, Rusty Fails and Andy the Freak, will be along soon to say it never happened

Rent free, Tit, rent free.

MV5BZWViZDNiNGYtNWZmYi00YmFjLWIyMjAtNzVmMWU5N2QyZTgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExNzIzNjg4._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

multitool

Nah.

I'm going to keep pointing out what a pointless prìck you are.

Don't whine about it. You wanted a fight. Now you are crying about it.

multitool

"rent free"

You can't even think up your own lines, can you, you impotent little gnome.

oh, and memes, ffs you sadsack :laugh:

multitool

Remember, you chose to post in this thread and comment on my posts. Nobody mentioned you. You chose to wade in with abuse.

Now look at you.

All Disney memes and smileys.

What a dork. :laugh:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
You have a strange, flexible grasp of the truth Tit.

My post in this thread of two days ago, not about you, no mention of you at all.

Almost as many as this forum.

Your response:

Ah. It's the guy that mocks society's most unfortunate, back for another go.

Had you given me advance warning I could probably have found some photos of my relatives with Downs syndrome for you to laugh at.

I wasn't the one who chose to wade in with abuse.

People will make their own minds about who resorts to abuse most often, and why.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

Fantasy Tool....
Harry_Callahan.jpeg

Reality Tool ...
Screenshot_20230701-203718-314.png

icowden

Legendary Member
Nah. It's more to do with pupil/teacher ratio, and not having to deal with the grinding effects of poverty as part of their job.
Of course.
Public school teachers are no better than state school teachers and often much worse. They have tiny classes and don't have students who arrive at school in the morning with their stress buckets brimming over because their parents are working 3 jobs, they haven't had a proper meal for days, their clothes don't get washed because they don't have a washing machine, and one of their parents is dead.
Having dead parents is not limited to the poor.

rather than pretending that social exclusion is the answer?
They are not socially excluded. They are thriving, pursuing the hobbies and subjects that they enjoy.

multitool

You have a strange, flexible grasp of the truth Tit.

My post in this thread of two days ago, not about you, no mention of you at all.

Your response:

I wasn't the one who chose to wade in with abuse.

People will make their own minds about who resorts to abuse most often, and why.

Oh sorry, did I mistake you for one of the other bland, pointless, dickless fúcks? So hard to tell you apart.

Anyway. Rent free

Last edited:
Top Bottom