Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

How original.

Any comment on being shown to be making stuff up for effect, other than more abuse?

21_38_40_4125-24c50e4a813ed579c1d4ce04473ba785.jpg

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Yeah, because organising a meeting of PCSOs and a bunch of disabled, ill elderly people really sounds like I think I'm Dirty Harry, doesn't it.
Yebbut to be fair you did say;
These fụckers have blighted the community for 3.5 years. They've had their chance and now we are going to shut them down. You've got to ask yourself one question; Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya junkies?

multitool

And shutting them down we are. Little bit harder to do than taking the pîss on the internet, but hey, you do you, Fozy.

All being well a bunch of old people will have their quality of lives improve within a month or two. Little tiny things like being able to go out in their back gardens without being shouted at.

But yeah. I'm the arsèhole here.

bobzmyunkle

And shutting them down we are. Little bit harder to do than taking the pîss on the internet, but hey, you do you, Fozy.

All being well a bunch of old people will have their quality of lives improve within a month or two. Little tiny things like being able to go out in their back gardens without being shouted at.

But yeah. I'm the arsèhole here.
The first may be true. The second... Well who am I to comment.

I think what we are forgetting is that our friend has a very particular set of skills, skills he's acquired over a very long career, skills that make him a nightmare for people like that. I'm not sure what they are but they'll probably come in handy.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
And you did say, when doubling back to foil the shoplifting at the community shop and cafe;

Every day for the last 10 years Maureen there has been giving me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee, only it's got sugar in it. A lot of sugar. I just came back to complain.

D

Deleted member 28

Of course.

Having dead parents is not limited to the poor.

They are not socially excluded. They are thriving, pursuing the hobbies and subjects that they enjoy.

Have you had a breakdown?

You've quoted the Tool and added my name?

WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:

multitool

And you did say, when doubling back to foil the shoplifting at the community shop and cafe;

Well, no. I didn't say that. In fact, what I said was the shoplifting was ongoing because the elderly volunteers are too scared to confront the man. I didn't mention me. And there is no cafe.

Caricatures only work if there is some relation to truth. Some way to go with with efforts at writing parody, I'm afraid. 3/10.

multitool

You have a strange, flexible grasp of the truth Tit.

My post in this thread of two days ago, not about you, no mention of you at all.

Your response:

I wasn't the one who chose to wade in with abuse.

People will make their own minds about who resorts to abuse most often, and why.

Nice try, prìck.

Not that I or others care, but if they did they'd only need to look into Cardiff thread, see you mocking elderly disabled people, repeatedly, and come to the inevitable conclusion that you are a prìck of the highest order.

Top Bottom