Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
All this personal abuse is bollocks.

I liked this thread better when it was condescending assertions of quite how next-level & beyond our comprehension Sir Starmer's meticulously multifaceted strategies were, on every occasion he Did A Tory or Spat On A Poor.

Sadly I think we might be beyond that now, one way or another.

multitool

All this personal abuse is bollocks.

Of course it is. But one must never give in to bullies. Bully the cowardly prīcks back.

I liked this thread better when it was condescending assertions of quite how next-level & beyond our comprehension Sir Starmer's meticulously multifaceted strategies were, on every occasion he Did A Tory or Spat On A Poor.

Except it never was that. That was a caricature put forward of anyone who didn't immediately condemn Starmer for breathing.

Last edited:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Nice try, prìck.

Not that I or others care, but if they did they'd only need to look into Cardiff thread, see you mocking elderly disabled people, repeatedly, and come to the inevitable conclusion that you are a prìck of the highest order.

Very strange, Tit.

You replied to this last night. (Post #2982)

You are either losing your memory or are so desperate to keep yourself the centre of attention that you trawl for responses.

Either way it's very sad.

Last edited:

multitool

Very strange, Tit.

You replied to this last night. (Post #2982)

You are either losing your memory or are so desperate to keep yourself the centre of attention that you trawl for responses.

Either way it's very sad.

No, prìck, I just don't pay that much attention to your posts. Then I remembered that the posts where you mock elderly vulnerable people are in the Cardiff thread.

You seemed keen for people to 'make up their own mind', and I'm sure you'd want them to have access to all the information so that they can see just what a turd you are.

Also, you responded to my posts which were nothing to do with you. You became abusive. Now you are complaining that you get it in spades back.

That is how I deal with snivelling little bullies like you.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
No, prìck, I just don't pay that much attention to your posts. Then I remembered that the posts where you mock elderly vulnerable people are in the Cardiff thread.

You seemed keen for people to 'make up their own mind', and I'm sure you'd want them to have access to all the information so that they can see just what a turd you are.

Also, you responded to my posts which were nothing to do with you. You became abusive. Now you are complaining that you get it in spades back.

That is how I deal with snivelling little bullies like you.

No complaints from me, just amusement.

I like the way you don't pay much that attention to my posts, yet can describe all the issues you have with them. :rolleyes:

Still rent free :hello:

Anyway, Labour plans to end tax breaks for private schools.

I'm going out on a limb and predicting this policy won't survive first contact with the enemy.

D

Deleted member 28

I assume the flake (otherwise known as @icowden ) has gone in to meltdown and f*cked off?

How you people cope in the real world is beyond me, he felt hard done to living in Surrey, kids at private school and driving a brand new electric car!

I'd love to meet some of you face to face.

C R

Über Member
It's depressing, but in a way touching in its naivety, that some people will still believe they'll actually do this.

The policy as it is formulated is not really very useful. Making private schools actually live up to their charitable status would be much more useful.

The policy as it is formulated is not really very useful. Making private schools actually live up to their charitable status would be much more useful.

I reckon a fair proportion of parents wouldn't stand for that. As I've said before, for all the talk of small classes and better facilities, the biggest attraction is the social and cultural apartheid.

Top Bottom