Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
We didn't play bingo. In the early part of the decade, the power was off for about 50% of every day.

That, and we were too busy trying to catch the rats which proliferated due to the uncollected refuse.

IMG_3663.jpeg

D

Deleted member 49

Wood and trees comes to mind.

Corbyn had some good qualities. But on the Brexit aspect he was truely pathetic.
But he's not in charge anymore....and I'm presuming you did read your link ?
"Instead of being terrified of the tabloid press, a true leader for our time would take them on. And instead of trying to appease “red wall” former Labour voters who made the mistake of voting to leave, he should stand up and be counted, ramming home the mounting costs of Brexit."

Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
But he's not in charge anymore....and I'm presuming you did read your link ?
"Instead of being terrified of the tabloid press, a true leader for our time would take them on. And instead of trying to appease “red wall” former Labour voters who made the mistake of voting to leave, he should stand up and be counted, ramming home the mounting costs of Brexit."

Is that what Corbyn did then?, I must have missed that, otherwise he would have got my vote. I did vote for him as Leader of the Labour Party.

D

Deleted member 49

Is that what Corbyn did then?, I must have missed that, otherwise he would have got my vote. I did vote for him as Leader of the Labour Party.
This isn't about Corbyn is it ? There's me reading the article and thinking it's about our current Labour leader.

D

Deleted member 49

Wood and trees comes to mind.

Corbyn had some good qualities. But on the Brexit aspect he was truely pathetic.
Agreed...should of honoured the referendum and fecked off the disastrous second vote.
But back to where we are "Make Brexit Work"

Top Bottom