Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Deep.

D

Deleted member 49

Starmer needs to distance Labour from the Corbyn years by giving a green light to international war crimes shocker.

D

Deleted member 49

Oh no. Jiminy Crymblins has forced Starmer to be pro-genocide by inconsiderately being opposed to it. Why would he do this?!

View attachment 4774
Not sure which was my favourite today...i did like this though 🤣
Screenshot_20231019-121207.png

multitool

Thanks...there's me thinking he backed cutting off water, food and electricity to a civilian population.Which as you know is against international law.

See my earlier post.

Perhaps you can explain why he didn't repeat the remark at any point.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

See my earlier post.

Perhaps you can explain why he didn't the remark at any point.
Screenshot_20231019-194034.png

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
See my earlier post.

Perhaps you can explain why he didn't the remark at any point.

I think your explanation is the most likely one but he hasn't at any point said 'OMFG that sounded really bad, of course I didn't mean it like that' has he? Everything I see from him comes across as really pro-Israel.

Imagine accidentally condoning a war crime. I'd be mortified.

Reactions: C R

multitool

I think your explanation is the most likely one but he hasn't at any point said 'OMFG that sounded really bad, of course I didn't mean it like that' has he? Everything I see from him comes across as really pro-Israel.

Imagine accidentally condoning a war crime. I'd be mortified.

I suspect it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

The only people who have seized upon it are Corbynites on twitter, and nobody cares about them. They make a lot of noise in their own echo chambers but that's about it.

Yes, a couple of local councillors might have resigned, but to be blunt that may well be a good thing if it means removing the stain of Corbyn from the party.

The Corbynites are doing Starmer's job for him. Probably about the only useful thing they've ever done.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I suspect it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

The only people who have seized upon it are Corbynites on twitter, and nobody cares about them. They make a lot of noise in their own echo chambers but that's about it.

Yes, a couple of local councillors might have resigned, but to be blunt that may well be a good thing if it means removing the stain of Corbyn from the party.

The Corbynites are doing Starmer's job for him. Probably about the only useful thing they've ever done.

If you're saying that Starmer doesn't want my vote then fair enough but Labour only won in my constituency by about 700 votes last time so they can't count on keeping the seat.

Top Bottom