Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Corbyn is certainly seared into your conscience. He's living rent free in your head. I'm not sure that the public give him much thought really, the only time I ever see him mentioned is on this forum.

"rent free", such a dick move.

You have to be terminally dim not to realise that every single interview with Starmer in the topic of Israel is conducted through the prism of Corbyn and anti-semitism.

Am I allowed to say that I was delighted to see the Tories take a hammering but that I don't believe that social or international justice will be advanced by much, if at all, by this precursor to a Starmer led Labour government?

AndyRM

Elder Goth

You have to be terminally dim not to realise that every single interview with Starmer in the topic of Israel is conducted through the prism of Corbyn and anti-semitism.

At least you're consistent with your Corbyn obsession and tired insults about intelligence.

As it happens, I've not seen or listened to any interviews with Starmer about Israel. I'm not especially bothered about his opinion.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

If that's the case then he's a cowardly leader who'll make a sh*t prime minister. It's not working in his favour. For me anyway.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

And whose fault is that?*

*It's a rhetorical question. Obvs I know whose fault Multz will proclaim it to be.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Because it is a both a massive repudiation of Corbyn and a validation of Starmer's Toryfication of the party.

FTFY. :okay:

D

Deleted member 49

Because it is a both a massive repudiation of Corbyn and a validation of Starmer's detoxification of the party.
Screenshot_20231019-183249.png

Top Bottom