Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, I edited it because:

"Perhaps you can explain why he didn't the remark at any point."

...doesn't make sense.

As you can see I forgot to type "repeat".

But crack in and make this misstype into a little conspiracy theory.

You people :laugh:

I filled your gap with ‘make’ but ‘repeat’ is no better. Thornberry and Lammy, to name just two prominent front bench examples, refused to clarify, confirm, or deny.

multitool

No, it is a consequence of Starmer allying himself to the faux antisemitism crap to take over and now being unable to untangle himself from it

He hasn't allied himself with "the faux antisemitism crap". He's having to deal with it's legacy, and in political terms it doesn't matter whether it was faux or not. He's hamstrung in his result because Corbyn handled it all so badly.

. Corbyn hasn't been leader for a long time, stop making excuses for Starmer.

Corbyn's Labour is seared into public consciousness. Why do you think the Tories are constantly referencing Corbyn? They know Corbyn is toxic and that his legacy is a massive, fully-primed landmine.

It's not my fault that you live in a world of idealism and don't understand politics and human psychology.

multitool

"Herself", shurely?

Epschteen

multitool

Labour took both by-elections, but the Tamworth seat is a portent. A safe Tory seat with a massive swing to Labour.

Adam will be furious.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He hasn't allied himself with "the faux antisemitism crap". He's having to deal with it's legacy, and in political terms it doesn't matter whether it was faux or not. He's hamstrung in his result because Corbyn handled it all so badly.

Corbyn's Labour is seared into public consciousness. Why do you think the Tories are constantly referencing Corbyn? They know Corbyn is toxic and that his legacy is a massive, fully-primed landmine.

It's not my fault that you live in a world of idealism and don't understand politics and human psychology.

Corbyn is certainly seared into your conscience. He's living rent free in your head. I'm not sure that the public give him much thought really, the only time I ever see him mentioned is on this forum.

Top Bottom