Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Do I need to explain to you how a poster questioning my capacity for comprehension and following it with something rendered gibberish (by typos) is itself funny and worthy of a little light humour, whereas you popping up having searched every time I've used the word 'typo' is just pathetic? :laugh:

Go and have a poo. You are clearly very wound up.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Do I need to explain to you how a poster questioning my capacity for comprehension and following it with something rendered gibberish (by typos) is itself funny and worthy of a little light humour, whereas you popping up having searched every time I've used the word 'typo' is just pathetic? :laugh:

My bowels are fine, but thanks for your interest. I'll keep you posted if that's what floats your boat.

I just searched this thread because I remembered you previously explaining your mistakes as typos and spotted those three. As for light humour then I apologise as it is not something you are noted for. Perhaps a laughing emoji at the end of the post might have given a clue, but judging by the above post I am not sure you would even get that right.

multitool

Pharaoh
As for light humour then I apologise as it is not something you are noted for.

Noted by whom? You?

You'd need a sense of humour in order to be able to note it in others. :laugh:

Not sure what you think you add here because it certainly isn't interest, humour, or anything else tangible.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

If those typos rendered it "gibberish" then, my apologies, you obviously have mental problems. I sympathise, Mrs B has Alzheimer's and has similar comprehension problems, seek help early, treatment is available.

multitool

Pharaoh
If those typos rendered it "gibberish" then, my apologies, you obviously have mental problems. I sympathise, Mrs B has Alzheimer's and has similar comprehension problems, seek help early, treatment is available.

There's something...I don't know...just a bit poor taste about invoking your wife's serious illness to score a cheap point on the Internet.

Not something that would even occur to me to do, you do you.

BoldonLad

There's something...I don't know...just a bit poor taste about invoking your wife's serious illness to score a cheap point on the Internet.

Not something that would even occur to me to do, you do you.

If that is how you wish to see it, so be it.

???

As for point scoring, I can only copy your good self, or, should it be PE?, and say Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,....... you get the idea, I am sure

Last edited:

multitool

Pharaoh
If that is how you wish to see it, so be it.

It's not how I wish to see it, it's how it is. I wonder how your wife feels about it?

Perhaps you should show her what you get up to. Or maybe not.

BoldonLad

It's not how I wish to see it, it's how it is. I wonder how your wife feels about it?

Perhaps you should show her what you get up to. Or maybe not.

You are quite correct in one thing, Alzheimers Disease is not an easy thing to deal with, either for the patient, or the carer(s).

However, how WE have decided to deal with this unfortunate blot on our retirement, is OUR choice, not yours. All I am willing to say is, keeping a sense of humour is a key part of our coping strategy.

I do hope you never have to experience this (Alzheimers), from either side of the fence.

multitool

Pharaoh
You are quite correct in one thing, Alzheimers Disease is not an easy thing to deal with, either for the patient, or the carer(s).

However, how WE have decided to deal with this unfortunate blot on our retirement, is OUR choice, not yours. All I am willing to say is, keeping a sense of humour is a key part of our coping strategy.

I do hope you never have to experience this (Alzheimers), from either side of the fence.

We? I don't believe for one minute that you've told your wife that you are invoking her illness for cheap points on an Internet squabble.

Top Bottom