Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

Rishi says "Labour don't have a plan". Maybe he is right, but i know Rishi has a plan. Private Jet to California in time for the Christmas holidays...

multitool

It never ceases to amaze me that people vote for the Conservatives. They only exist to represent the interests of capital, which, if allowed, conflict directly with the interests of most people. It ought to be obvious that the likes of Sunak and Rees-Mogg will not for one second put the interests of the majority above their own.

It's as if there is still a residual cultural memory of cap-doffing to the ruling classes with the monarchy at the pinnacle.

D

Deleted member 121

Rich people getting richer and poor people getting poorer = success.

Rich people getting less richer and poor people getting less poorer = failure.

Richard Tice told me at a Royal Navy gala whilst i was educating him on the intricacies of HMS Nelson (28) 16inch main battery guns and how i would like to stuff him and Ben Habib in them with room even for Anne Widdecombe, who is wider than she is tall admittedly and fire them somewhere towards the middle of the Atlantic....

Pity i woke up that day....

Beebo

Veteran
Interesting that Reform UK came 3rd in both seats. Stealing votes from the conservatives.
The Lib Dems were nowhere.
Labour have moved right and stolen the Lib Dem vote.
UK Elections are always won in the centre.

The Crofted Crest

It never ceases to amaze me that people vote for the Conservatives. They only exist to represent the interests of capital, which, if allowed, conflict directly with the interests of most people. It ought to be obvious that the likes of Sunak and Rees-Mogg will not for one second put the interests of the majority above their own.

It's as if there is still a residual cultural memory of cap-doffing to the ruling classes with the monarchy at the pinnacle.

Did you hear Rich Smug this morning saying Labour won only because people didn't come out and vote Conservative. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Did you hear Rich Smug this morning saying Labour won only because people didn't come out and vote Conservative. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

There is some truth in that I suppose, but imagine being so disillusioned with your own party you can't even be arsed to vote for it.

I think the real damage to the Conservatives will be done when they hit the campaign trail. Sunak looks like a deer in the headlights at the best of times, and I can't see that improving any time soon.

icowden

Legendary Member
I'd say this is a pretty good vindication of Starmer's electoral policy.
What policy? Not being a Conservative Candidate? He's got that one nailed.

Top Bottom