Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

I still think that for Multz it's some kind of lateral thinking game that he has taken so far that he's started to think it's reality.

You really shouldn't be spending your time impugning me for what you imagine to be my thought processes, and instead should be providing evidence for your claims, because as it stands your words above just look like one big episode of projection.

ps. Using CR as your fluffer isn't the big win you imagine it to be.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip
You think Labour knew that Elphicke asked Buckland to try and influence a judge?

What evidence do you have for this?

She was one of five Tory MPs suspended for precisely that at the time. It's only Buckland's role in it that's news.

Reactions: C R

multitool

She was one of five Tory MPs suspended for precisely that at the time. It's only Buckland's role in it that's news.

But it wasn't "precisely that".

It was for for having tried to influence Whipple (the trial judge) by signing a letter on Commons-headed notepaper urging the judge not to release her husband’s character references. In other words, using her own position as an MP to influence a judge.

That is very different to asking the then Justice secretary and Lord Chancellor, Robert Buckland, to try and influence the judge.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Rayner invited to answer questions under caution by police.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
It's going to be Swella, isn't it?

View: https://twitter.com/PolitlcsUK/status/1789715577902104888

Can't wait to hear what a coup for 9-D chessmaster Starmer that'd be.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
But it wasn't "precisely that".

It was for for having tried to influence Whipple (the trial judge) by signing a letter on Commons-headed notepaper urging the judge not to release her husband’s character references. In other words, using her own position as an MP to influence a judge.

That is very different to asking the then Justice secretary and Lord Chancellor, Robert Buckland, to try and influence the judge.

I, for one, am terribly shocked that a blatantly venal MP who tried one dodgy judge-bothering avenue to get her rapist husband off the hook would, er, try another one. I'm sure skskc was as shocked as I am.

Desperate stuff, Multers!

multitool

I, for one, am terribly shocked that a blatantly venal MP who tried one dodgy judge-bothering avenue to get her rapist husband off the hook would, er, try another one. I'm sure skskc was as shocked as I am.

Desperate stuff, Multers!

Writing a letter to a judge saying please be lenient with my husband versus asking the man in charge of the entire justice system to pressure the judge. One of these was a criminal attempt to pervert the course of justice (witnessed by Buckland...the real story here) and the other was not.

Yeah. "Precisely" the same, and of course your lack of surprise means you knew she would do this.

Amazing omniscience, TC. Why didn't you say something at the time?

Last edited:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Writing a letter to a judge saying please be lenient with my husband versus asking the man in charge of the entire justice system to pressure the judge. One of these was a criminal attempt to pervert the course of justice (witnessed by Buckland...the real story here) and the other was not.

Yeah. "Precisely" the same, and of course your lack of surprise means you knew she would do this.

Amazing omniscience, TC. Why didn't you say something at the time?

LOL, alright, Jess Phillips.

multitool

Cynical move to ingratiate herself, obv.

Makes no difference what her motivations were.

What matters is the end result.

This vindicates exactly what I said last week. She isn't going to influence the Labour party in any way. She is going to damage the Tory majority.

Top Bottom