Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Yes, you are all quite right. Media space should be left for solely for Tory messaging.

Oh I agree. If the message is that you're trying to mislead people into thinking you're not using single use plastic bottles when in fact you are* that's important for the public to know.

*And putting them on the floor. The floor!

multitool

Yes. That must be the only reason why.

There can be no other possible explanation.

They did it purely for the photograph, but were so foolish they left them in shot.

Yes. It must be that.

Last edited:

winjim

Keir Starmer puts his cup of tea on the floor at home. Victoria's constantly tutting at him and having to get the nest of tables out. Even then he doesn't use a coaster. And when he has his friend round for tea they just eat their spaghetti hoops off their laps, don't even put the X box controller down.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yeah, he stumbled over 'Tech bro' as he's obviously never said it out loud before.

I've only ever heard it used in disparaging/vaguely ironic ways before so had he managed the press would have had a field day.

Sunak is anything but in any case; for all he bangs on about technology he doesn't have a clue, remember his £180 "smart mug"? Laughable.

winjim

I've only ever heard it used in disparaging/vaguely ironic ways before so had he managed the press would have had a field day.

Sunak is anything but in any case; for all he bangs on about technology he doesn't have a clue, remember his £180 "smart mug"? Laughable.

Yeah, he's a finance bro if anything. A City wide boy maybe, but probably* without the coke and hookers.

*Probably

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
The Great Car Owning Economy can be made to work - and save the environment at the same time - if we all just believe a little harder.
Keir I believe, help Thou mine unbelief.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Screenshot_20240515-200018-892.png

Top Bottom