Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have you seen this guys?

https://x.com/TottenhamConse1/status/1789907535912226994

Turns out Kier Starmer is a sex offender supporter.

Just adds to what you've all been saying about him.

Maybe you should all be thinking about joining the Tory party. Only they can protect us from this monster.

We’re all going to have to get used to this over the next 6 months or so. This’ll be the filthiest election ever and it may put many people off voting which may help the Tories.

multitool

They aren't.

Your party is embarrassing

Ahem...

Screenshot_20240518_185204_Drive.jpg

multitool

Westminster Voting Intention still has Labour behind then.

I didn't say Labour were ahead, I said they had advanced and the SNP were worried. Perhaps 'advanced' was ambiguous giving the impression that Labour were in front. What I meant was that the gap between the two parties was narrowing fast.

It is well depicted by this chart of opinion polls over time

scotpollgraph.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I didn't say Labour were ahead, I said they had advanced and the SNP were worried. Perhaps 'advanced' was ambiguous giving the impression that Labour were in front. What I meant was that the gap between the two parties was narrowing fast.

It is well depicted by this chart of opinion polls over time

View attachment 5923

I know you didn't.

Where's that Crayola graph from?

My point was that Labour have made themselves a joke in Scotland.

Look at how far Labour have advanced. The SNP are definitely worried hence the attacks.

Hence the attacks? Did you see how Stephen Flynn was treated in QT last week? He was unable to speak for more than 30 secs before being interrupted and shut down, mainly by Anas Sarwar.

That’s the actions of a worried party otherwise, like Alex Salmond, they would listen to his points.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom