Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Why does he quantify only the ‘jewish’ deaths?

How can his conscience allow him to dismiss the catastrophic slaughter of tens of thousands of Palestinians in the year since?

What an awful human being.

He's a monster, and I don't use that term lightly.

Reactions: C R

winjim

So is anyone posting links to the fascist hellsite without explanation.

Point taken. It's Rayner posing for a photo opportunity with the Israeli ambassador.

Screenshot_20241008-095810_X.jpg

Last edited:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I've seen some utter bollocks on this forum, but comparing Angela Raynor's photo op as part of Israel's "Woe is Us Fest" and someone posting Twitter links is a new low.

winjim

I've seen some utter bollocks on this forum, but comparing Angela Raynor's photo op as part of Israel's "Woe is Us Fest" and someone posting Twitter links is a new low.

I also hate it when people post links without comment or context so if @mjr has twitter blocked and can't see what I'm posting then I can forgive the hyperbole.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
There's a massive Jewish population in Gateshead so I was idly wondering if they'd done something public yesterday in support of Israel.

Nothing that I could find, but the first article which came up was celebrating the three year anniversary of the Saudi takeover of the Toon, which seemed oddly fitting.

matticus

Guru
There's a massive Jewish population in Gateshead so I was idly wondering if they'd done something public yesterday in support of Israel.

Nothing that I could find, but the first article which came up was celebrating the three year anniversary of the Saudi takeover of the Toon, which seemed oddly fitting.
Ah, they were simpler times:

1728383322382.png

winjim

Is it not of concern that a given religious group can influence an MP's behaviour, particularly when that MP is also deputy PM?

It certainly doesn't do anything to help dispel certain antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Top Bottom