Strike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

He's doing well so far but I do hope Lynch, and other trade unionists, are prepared for what's to come. I fear this is only the beginning of a massive intrusion into his private life and personal history. They're gonna go after him, big time.
Remind you of anyone ?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Remind you of anyone ?

In case you're wondering, my sympathy begins to diminish somewhat at the point where somebody professes ambitions to be the leader of the executive. Not that I think it's necessarily right, but by that point in your career you've got to be able to handle yourself.

D

Deleted member 49

In case you're wondering, my sympathy begins to diminish somewhat at the point where somebody professes ambitions to be the leader of the executive. Not that I think it's necessarily right, but by that point in your career you've got to be able to handle yourself.
What does handling yourself mean ? That you take it on the chin :rolleyes:
With Mick Lynch I hear were crying out for a Leader like this,someone honest on the left.i wonder how many would swoon over Lynch if we had him as the leader of the Labour party ?

winjim

What does handling yourself mean ? That you take it on the chin :rolleyes:
With Mick Lynch I hear were crying out for a Leader like this,someone honest on the left.i wonder how many would swoon over Lynch if we had him as the leader of the Labour party ?

If you're prime minister of the country, hostile agents are coming for you.

D

Deleted member 49

If you're prime minister of the country, hostile agents are coming for you.
Not even if your PM....he's had a easy ride,it's about time they did turn on him.Do you remember Bob Crow otherwise known as "the most hated man in London" 🙄

winjim

Not even if your PM....he's had a easy ride,it's about time they did turn on him.Do you remember Bob Crow otherwise known as "the most hated man in London" 🙄

Do you think that hostile agents have had no influence on the current prime minister? I don't recall Bob Crow being PM.

D

Deleted member 49

Do you think that hostile agents have had no influence on the current prime minister? I don't recall Bob Crow being PM.
As for Johnson and what he's done since taking the role of PM I think he's literally got away with murder...feck it's laughable.You actually think he's had it hard ?
I made no mention of Bob Crow being PM,I was just comparing him to Lynch.As in it's more than likely the media will turn on him,it's just a matter of time.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
As for Johnson and what he's done since taking the role of PM I think he's literally got away with murder...feck it's laughable.You actually think he's had it hard ?
I made no mention of Bob Crow being PM,I was just comparing him to Lynch.As in it's more than likely the media will turn on him,it's just a matter of time.

Haven't you noticed, it's started already.

winjim

I didn't say I think that Johnson has had it hard, I said I think he's been influenced by hostile agents. And I said I had sympathy for union leaders being given a hard time by the media, less so prime ministers or those with ambitions to be prime minister.

D

Deleted member 49

I didn't say I think that Johnson has had it hard, I said I think he's been influenced by hostile agents. And I said I had sympathy for union leaders being given a hard time by the media, less so prime ministers or those with ambitions to be prime minister.
So let me get this straight....you've sympathy for Union Leaders being given a hard time by the media,but anyone else is fair game ? Yea right 🙄

winjim

So let me get this straight....you've sympathy for Union Leaders being given a hard time by the media,but anyone else is fair game ? Yea right 🙄

Not what I said at all. I said if you've got ambitions to be PM then you'd better be able to handle yourself because hostile agents will be coming for you. If you can't deal with the UK media then how the hell are you going to deal with something like the FSB?

D

Deleted member 49

Not what I said at all. I said if you've got ambitions to be PM then you'd better be able to handle yourself because hostile agents will be coming for you. If you can't deal with the UK media then how the hell are you going to deal with something like the FSB?
What we had at the last election went far beyond that....if you chose not to see that,or ignore it good for you.We had one of the biggest smear and lies campaigns on a decent man we've ever seen.But crack on with the "hostile agents"

Top Bottom