The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

It's still in profit, just less so than before. Time to cheer is when they go bust (spoiler: they won't).
How old is he 90 ish ? It's a start isn't it.

I'm surprised at you wishing unemployment on tens of thousands of people.

IMG_3658.jpeg

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
PXL_20230808_135711318.MP.jpg

4 Swallows fledged from a nest in the barn - one of these here is a proud parent 😊

I thought 'Any Questions' from sleepy Tory Teignmouth was a beacon of hope this week. Tory policy across the board took a pasting. When the Honorouble member for N. Devon - Selaine Saxby tried to claim that the beaches had never been cleaner there were howls of laughter and derision. On environmental and immigration policy the current Tory position was rightfully hammered.
There's hope, even in sleepy Devon....

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I thought 'Any Questions' from sleepy Tory Teignmouth was a beacon of hope this week. Tory policy across the board took a pasting. When the Honorouble member for N. Devon - Selaine Saxby tried to claim that the beaches had never been cleaner there were howls of laughter and derision. On environmental and immigration policy the current Tory position was rightfully hammered.
There's hope, even in sleepy Devon....
Good stuff, missed that.

And less of the 'sleepy' if you please 🙄
Devon, and the southwest in general has been harbouring a good number of pro-active radicals all this time.

Just cos the rest of the country thinks we're all a bunch of lumpen rusticles, and or self satisfied retirees doesn't mean they're actually correct 😇

Top Bottom