The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Thank you for your input Head Prefect/Moderator ;)

You're welcome.👍🏼

Of course I'm sure you'll not take the slightest amount of notice, because, well like I say.

Why start paying attention now??

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Presumably not before you wrote this:

you would presume wrong ;)

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Then you assumed wrongly that hearing aids would help in all sorts of deafness.

We all make mistakes.

But, I didn't say that hearing aids "helped in all sorts of deafness". You need to remember that I hadn't watched the video clip. Haven't you read the Head Prefects ticking off? I don't like giving clicks to Elon.

Mr Celine

I bought Mrs Celine a trail camera for her birthday as she was curious as to who or what was shitting in the garden.

Culprit duly detected.

IMG-20230817-WA0000.jpg

Given the amount of slugs she must be eating Mrs Tiggywinkle is welcome to continue with her nocturnal activities.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I bought Mrs Celine a trail camera for her birthday as she was curious as to who or what was shitting in the garden.

Culprit duly detected.

View attachment 4424
Given the amount of slugs she must be eating Mrs Tiggywinkle is welcome to continue with her nocturnal activities.

They tend to be creatures of habit.

It's likely the hedgehog will make the same journey at about the same time most evenings.

Just after dusk is typical.

Take up a viewpoint at about 9pm, wait patiently, and it's likely you will be rewarded with a sighting.

Mr Celine

It's likely the hedgehog will make the same journey at about the same time most evenings.

Just after dusk is typical.
It trips the camera several times most nights, it's still around after 3:00.

We've had hedgehogs in the garden before, even in daylight, but not for several years.

Top Bottom