The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Joking aside, there were plenty of people out enjoying the countryside today and no sense that it was different from any other bank holiday. Blue John cavern was open as well which I thought might not have been the case, I know National Trust and English Heritage closed their sites but they're a bit more linked to the establishment. Center Parcs less so...

Had my first bike proper ride for a while, lots of (lumpy) new routes to try. Ended-up going down the Exe to Turf locks. Plenty people about, walking cycling, supping kayaking. Roads were quiet, but plenty people were out having fun. Double locks open for chips and 2 pints of Youngs ordinary while basking in the sun

20220919_125218.jpg

20220919_115726.jpg

20220919_114943.jpg

Last edited:

Rusty Nails

Country Member

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
If the Monarchy is abolished for an elected head of state just imagine how many threads we can have on here that the wrong HOS has been elected and how the electorate is racist and bigoted/soft and leftie/thick and xenophobic/pathetic remoaners*!

It will be like Brexit Groundhog Day over and over again!

*delete as appropriate

D

Deleted member 28

Just think, we can have all this again next year for Charlie's coronation (I assume there will be one) .

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Just think, we can have all this again next year for Charlie's coronation (I assume there will be one) .

My bunting is ready, all packed away neatly following the Jubilee 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

D

Deleted member 28

My bunting is ready, all packed away neatly following the Jubilee 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

World cup first😉

Top Bottom