The UK’s broken asylum system

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Fines for employers will be at the level of £60,000 per employee who is illegally in the UK

Landlords upto £20,000 per person
Who'd have thought all that 'take back control' of our borders was a load of bollox.So now there going to ask employers to enforce immigration laws for them.... Bosses who hire illegal migrants ‘face ruin’

mudsticks

Squire
Who'd have thought all that 'take back control' of our borders was a load of bollox.So now there going to ask employers to enforce immigration laws for them.... Bosses who hire illegal migrants ‘face ruin’

Sure fire way to promote racism in the workplace.👍🏼

CXRAndy

Veteran

They're not going to allow rogue employers facilitate the black economy

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Fines for employers will be at the level of £60,000 per employee who is illegally in the UK

Landlords upto £20,000 per person

I thought such legislation already existed. I have been retired for 16 years, but, I recall having to produce proof that I had right to work in Uk, even that far back.

CXRAndy

Veteran
If this is true, we should do away with border force. People smugglers are removing criminal Albanians out of the UK for a fee :laugh:

CXRAndy

Veteran
I thought such legislation already existed. I have been retired for 16 years, but, I recall having to produce proof that I had right to work in Uk, even that far back.

Fines are being increased- whether its an actual deterrent remains to be seen. Bankrupting a rogue landlord or business man might make them think

Ian H

Guru
So anyway, what about the actual people who are caught up in this sh*t? Any compassion towards your fellow human beings?

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
So anyway, what about the actual people who are caught up in this shoot? Any compassion towards your fellow human beings?

That's just it, they're not 'fellow human beings' to some people.

They're 'other' 'the enemy' etc.

Whipping up xenophobia to distract the populace from a disfunctional 'government'.

It's not a new tactic, but it seems to work (with too many people) whenever it's tried.

CXRAndy

Veteran
That’s yet another lie.

From Sept 2022 things begin to change

31,891 applied for asylum
139 received initial decision
46 granted
57 refused
36 not considered third countries

Wake up ;)

20230807_104923.gif

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
From Sept 2022 things begin to change

Wake up

Caught in a lie, you try to change the parameters.

You claimed that last year there were “50 or so”:
Only 50 or so we're granted permission last year

… which is funny because you claimed in an earlier post that last year there were 500:
There was only 500 successful asylum claims last year. There are something like 50,000 arriving each year. A tiny percentage. 1%.

The truth is that last year 14,212 were granted.

You’re all over the place but that’s what happens when you lose track of which lies you’ve told before.

Top Bottom