Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Bollocks.
And that isn't.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
You can't see 90% of it.

IMG_20230308_214819.jpg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Quite apart from anything, under UK employment law at least it's a disability and your employer is obliged to make reasonable adjustments. That should give autistic employers a bit of an insight and they should know not to sh*t on their disabled employees, especially in public.

Rumour is the dude's got a $100M 'do not fire' clause in his contract which would explain Musk's 'apology'. TBH from what I've read, and I don't know how much is true, he sounds like a really decent bloke. But he's fairly wealthy and can afford to lose his job, call out Elon and probably to sue, should he choose to. How many less well off people has Musk completely shafted with no hint of remorse?

Reactions: C R

icowden

Legendary Member
You may well do. A lot of people do, without realising it. But the decent ones don't use it as an excuse for dickish behaviour.
I don't think that anyone did that?

What I said is that knowing that Musk is Autistic helps explain some of his behaviours. Having a private meeting with the chap and sorting things out is probably all he has considered doing. He doesn't feel the need to make a public apology and it may not have occurred to him to do so. It wouldn't necessarily occur to me, if I had apologised to the chap in person.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I don't think that anyone did that?

What I said is that knowing that Musk is Autistic helps explain some of his behaviours. Having a private meeting with the chap and sorting things out is probably all he has considered doing. He doesn't feel the need to make a public apology and it may not have occurred to him to do so. It wouldn't necessarily occur to me, if I had apologised to the chap in person.

The last paragraph of the linked article does.

Top Bottom