USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

.. .
The US system never ceases to amaze me. You'd think an independent judiciary would be considered the backbone of democracy but they just seem to accept politically appointed judges as par for the course. Same with district attorneys. How different things would be over there if the legal system wasn't so bound up with partisan politics.

And unfortunately, as the Supreme Court is demonstrating, even some of the justices in the highest court in the US seem incapable of demonstrating independence.

Milzy

He should be crying. He’s been totally stitched up like a kipper. All political people are corrupt but Trumps misconduct is a drop in the ocean compared to the Clintons, Obama & Bidens.
Trump would draw up an agreement to cease fire letting Putin take the ethnic Russian regions.
What would you rather see, a forever war because both sides won’t stop spending and won’t back down? The military industrial complex is propping up the US economy so it will go on for as long as possible.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He should be crying. He’s been totally stitched up like a kipper. All political people are corrupt but Trumps misconduct is a drop in the ocean compared to the Clintons, Obama & Bidens.
Trump would draw up an agreement to cease fire letting Putin take the ethnic Russian regions.
What would you rather see, a forever war because both sides won’t stop spending and won’t back down? The military industrial complex is propping up the US economy so it will go on for as long as possible.

A drop in the ocean?! You surely cannot be serious.

icowden

Legendary Member
He should be crying. He’s been totally stitched up like a kipper.
If it hadn't been for that guy Trump showing people official secrets on videotape, referring to it in speeches and text messages and making all his staff move his confidential boxes he'd have gotten away with it. If only he had not been him. But yes I agree, he has stitched himself up really well.

In other news, when is your tinfoil hat arriving, and have you finished digging and stocking your survival bunker? We don't want to keep you from essential tasks...

Milzy

A drop in the ocean?! You surely cannot be serious.
And we have a good idea who would be telling him what to sign in the case of Ukraine.

His Russian pal.

My Russian pal condemns Putin FYI.

Milzy

Come on then. Lets have some detail around Obama's misconduct in office.

Trump would do sweet FA other than boast and sign whatever he is told to sign.

Obama administration and its cronies were up to their necks in questionable business deals and may even have intentionally distorted public policy to accommodate their own profit-making. They attacked industries with government power, reducing their value one example coal mining. Then they’d buy them all up for a pittance. He spied on Trump and used the media to stonewall him from anything which looks a scandal. This is the tip of the iceberg I’m not writing a book on him. I’m sure it will all come out in time like it usually does.

icowden

Legendary Member
Obama administration and its cronies were up to their necks in questionable business deals and may even have intentionally distorted public policy to accommodate their own profit-making. They attacked industries with government power, reducing their value one example coal mining. Then they’d buy them all up for a pittance. He spied on Trump and used the media to stonewall him from anything which looks a scandal. This is the tip of the iceberg I’m not writing a book on him. I’m sure it will all come out in time like it usually does.
No - I asked for detail. Any reputable source that has some documentary evidence will do.

Reactions: C R

AndyRM

Elder Goth

To pick one example from your conspiracy theory nonsense, coal: that didn't happen.

As for questionable business practices, that's just laughable, which is pretty much par for the course when it comes to you and your bizarre love for Trump.

I've reached the point where I'm pretty sure you're just typing tinpot nonsense for a laugh.

Bazzer

It’s not ageism at all, he’s just totally incompetent through no fault of his own. It’s Biden who will end up in the stink soon enough. Trump will come out smelling of roses. It’s just a matter of time now.

Have a read of the indictment. A copy can be found here https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...ctment-on-mishandling-of-classified-documents
Trump's lack of concern for the safety and protection of US and other countries assets, both physical and human, as is his narcissist behaviour, is revealed in the sample documents. The document also shows that Trump was actively involved in hiding the documents from US Government officers.
For someone who repeatedly claimed before he was elected, about enforcing the protection of classified documents and that no one was above the law, the chickens are now coming home to roost in this and other law suits he faces.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Have a read of the indictment. A copy can be found here https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...ctment-on-mishandling-of-classified-documents
Trump's lack of concern for the safety and protection of US and other countries assets, both physical and human, as is his narcissist behaviour, is revealed in the sample documents. The document also shows that Trump was actively involved in hiding the documents from US Government officers.
For someone who repeatedly claimed before he was elected, about enforcing the protection of classified documents and that no one was above the law, the chickens are now coming home to roost in this and other law suits he faces.

Exactly this, it was pretty much his go to when smearing Clinton.

The pictures of the document boxes in his (hideous) mansion. Everyone involved in transporting there must have surely known what they were doing was illegal? So while Trump will take the brunt of the punishment, I reckon there will be more than a few who have got themselves in bother.

Reactions: C R

Milzy

The whole justice system is in the governments pockets. It is obvious that it is a political attack at a convenient time. Sleepy Joe will one day have his ice cream & nap then be impeached.

Top Bottom