USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

(To paraphrase) "I was only following orders." How apt that he is being prosecuted by an advocate who previously was involved with war crimes.

Trump seems to infect everything he touches. The special purpose company formed to merge with the company which owns Truth Social, the entity formed by Trump when he was banned by Twitter, has now been fined $18m for what amounts to insider trading. And still has questions to answer about a large discrepancy between filings made to the SEC by the company about its valuation, and those made by Trump when making campaign finance disclosures.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2023/07/03/trump-media-digital-world-merger/

Reactions: C R

icowden

Legendary Member
(To paraphrase) "I was only following orders." How apt that he is being prosecuted by an advocate who previously was involved with war crimes.
From the sound of he article, he wasn't bright enough to do anything else. If he was, he'd have already been invited to sing like a birdy in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Bazzer

From the sound of he article, he wasn't bright enough to do anything else. If he was, he'd have already been invited to sing like a birdy in exchange for a lighter sentence.
Given he was seen on the CCTV evidence obtained by the DOJ, moving boxes before Trump's previous lawyer did a "diligent" search and before the search warrant was obtained, I doubt there is little additional information he could offer by way of reducing his sentence.
It is believed there was an informant within Trump's Mar A Lago residence who notified the DOJ/FBI of both the boxes held and there movement, hence securing the CCTV footage which informed the search warrant.

Is this a genuine question, or are you suggesting the dozens of boxes were planted by "the deep state"?

Look at the famous toilet photo though. Don't you think the shadows are all wrong? Also, if you look at the EXIF image data it shows it was taken in a studio in Switzerland, not Florida.

Honestly, people are so easily fooled. If you "did your own research" on YouTube you'd understand.

Bazzer

Looks like Trump is about to be indicted again. This time by the Special Counsel Jack Smith for the Jan 6 insurrection and election interference.
Trump has revealed that on Sunday evening he received a letter from the Special Counsel's office, notifying him that he was the target of an investigation.
American commentators say that subject to grand jury approval, an indictment usually follows the issue of such a letter.

icowden

Legendary Member
Looks like Trump is about to be indicted again.
Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Possibly we are now reaching harvest time for all of the different investigations that have been launched into Trump and his personal and business affairs.

ebikeerwidnes

Initially it will probably result in loads more people sending him money
or - more accurately - people sending him more money

you would think that eventually they would have no more money to send him - but seems to be a never ending money tree

maybe if he gets convicted then they light will dawn for them

maybe

Bazzer

16 people who signed a fake electoral certificate claiming Trump won, when Biden actually won, now indicted by Michigan Attorney General.
Jack Smith's hammer falling maybe early next week, followed by Fani Willis the AG in Georgia in a couple of weeks?
Tis the season of finally bringing to book, some of those responsible for trying to overturn the actual election results.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Yeah, but Biden was busy being asleep to ease his dementia or something that my Russian friend made up on the dark web so Trump is obviously innocent...

• Sad
Reactions: C R

Milzy

Looks like Trump is about to be indicted again. This time by the Special Counsel Jack Smith for the Jan 6 insurrection and election interference.
Trump has revealed that on Sunday evening he received a letter from the Special Counsel's office, notifying him that he was the target of an investigation.
American commentators say that subject to grand jury approval, an indictment usually follows the issue of such a letter.

My American mole says he’s in deep 💩 he will fail now.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
My American mole says he’s in deep 💩 he will fail now.

Has your American mole been influenced by your Russian mole? I admit I may have got your Russian mole confused with your Ukrainian mole. So many moles, so little time.

These are very effective if you need to get rid of them:
71+rjn9pjbL._AC_SY550_.jpg

Top Bottom