USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

My American mole says he’s in deep 💩 he will fail now.
There is no need to get information from moles. Look at or read media which doesn't have Murdoch's hand in it. Also media which doesn't promote conspiracy theories related to Hunter Biden's laptop or Kennedy's anti vax and anti semitic views.

Bazzer

Trump's Mar A Lago documents trial date set for 20 May 2024.
2024 is looking to be a busy year both for Trump and his lawyers.
So far:
Oct 23 Civil fraud case against the Trump organization
Jan 24 E Jean Carroll defamation case
Jan 24 Class action taken against Trump and his kids for a multilevel marketing scheme
March 24 The Stormy Daniels hush money trial

And now the documents case.

Last edited:

ebikeerwidnes

So far:
Jan 24 Class action taken against Trump and his kids for a multilevel marketing scheme

Well

It'll keep him busy - nice to have something to do

Beebo

Veteran
So far:

He’ll just soak up the publicity and use it to galvanise support. He will also attempt to push back any verdicts and appeals until after the election.

If he wins, he pardons himself. If he loses he goes to jail. So he has everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose in running an absolutely batshit campaign.

You hope the Republicans will see sense, but I suspect they won’t.

Bazzer

Trump now hit with a superseding indictment for the Mar A Lago documents concerning security camera footage, as has his "body man" Waltine Nauta. Also indicted is a third person Carlos Deoliveera.It also appears that contrary to his claims, he.had retained Iranian war documents.

Elsewhere, it looks like he is about the be indicted anytime soon in Washington DC, and by the Fulton County Georgia District Attorney, where barriers have been installed near the courthouse.

Milzy

Trump now hit with a superseding indictment for the Mar A Lago documents concerning security camera footage, as has his "body man" Waltine Nauta. Also indicted is a third person Carlos Deoliveera.It also appears that contrary to his claims, he.had retained Iranian war documents.

Elsewhere, it looks like he is about the be indicted anytime soon in Washington DC, and by the Fulton County Georgia District Attorney, where barriers have been installed near the courthouse.
There’s no reason to hang on to such documents. He’s either very very stupid or he’s been stitched up.

ebikeerwidnes

There’s no reason to hang on to such documents. He’s either very very stupid or he’s been stitched up.

or he is so determined to NEVER admit fault and ALWAYS to do and take what ever he wants, just because he wants to, that he cannot see that anyone has any right whatsoever to hold him to account

pick any 2 from 3 - and maybe add the other one for good measure!

personally I don't think anyone is stiching up - no need to - just leave it to him and show the results - just stop protecting him and it all falls down

Milzy

Look what my tin foil hat work colleague sent me.
6f392cde-a7fc-4f0a-b342-dea7a05c495f.jpeg

Top Bottom