USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran
Look what my tin foil hat work colleague sent me.
View attachment 4341

Bridgen really should know better. But he’s a total grifter. More so now he doesn’t have to worry about Tory discipline.

The premise of the tweet is that the FBI only investigate Trump. But it’s total billow.

The FBI were involved in the Whitehouse cocaine investigation, the death of Obama’s chef and the unprovoked attack on Pelosi’s husband.
The FBI also investigated Clinton’s server.
So I don’t understand the point he’s trying to make.

Trump had top secret documents which he refused to return despite being asked to return them many times.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Bridgen really should know better. But he’s a total grifter. More so now he doesn’t have to worry about Tory discipline.
The premise of the tweet is that the FBI only investigate Trump. But it’s total billow.
The FBI were involved in the Whitehouse cocaine investigation, the death of Obama’s chef and the unprovoked attack on Pelosi’s husband.

Trump had top secret documents which he refused to return despite being asked to return them many times.

Based on his past form I am not sure even Bridgen understands what point he's trying to make.

Milzy

Why would he hang to them? Could have photocopied them on the sly and handed originals back.

Bazzer

Look what my tin foil hat work colleague sent me.
View attachment 4341

Alternatively:
Cocaine found on Government property in a part used by visitors.
Paddleboarder drowned in non suspicious circumstances; one of 4000 or so so who drown every year in the USA.
Elon Musk propagates a false claim that a thug with a hammer who attacked an innocent man was a male prostitute.
Both a former Vice President and a President who engaged in voter fraud and encouraged an insurrection have been revealed to have private (not illegal) servers.
FBI raid a property believed to contain documents which have willfully retained and failed to be returned to the relevant US Government official.
So nothing to see here except conspiracy theories.

Bazzer

Trump has been indicted again by Jack Smith for Jan 6 activities. Three counts of conspiracy and one obstruction.

It also appears the DOJ have managed to persuade two of Trump's former aides/employees to bear witness to what happened to the documents and CCTV.

Also indictments issued today to two maga Republicans by the Michigan AG for election interference.

Last edited:

Beebo

Veteran
Does anyone know if he can just pardon himself if he becomes president again?

Surely there must be some checks and balances to stop that. Otherwise he could murder someone and pardon himself.

D

Deleted member 121

Surely there must be some checks and balances to stop that. Otherwise he could murder someone and pardon himself.

If that happens, they are generally sentenced to life.... Listening to Milzy and his mate down the pub talk about conspiracy theories 24/7.

Bazzer

I believe that is the case; which may be a primary driver for seeking reelection.

Although he can only pardon himself for Federal crimes. State crimes such as that being brought by New York DA Alvin Bragg are not pardonable under current law.

Milzy

I don’t think Trumps indictments are having their intended effect..

“Just because you hate him don’t mean we hate him”
😂😂

Bazzer

I don’t think Trumps indictments are having their intended effect..

“Just because you hate him don’t mean we hate him”
😂😂

"Intended effect" suggests that the driver behind the indictments are politically motivated. The evidence for this is where?
Trump is a lying, narcissist, misogynist, fascist, who seems to think he can do whatever he wants. All of the court actions being taken against him personally, his family and the Trump organisation are a direct result of his behaviours.
The E Jean Carroll case because he raped a woman and then defamed her (twice).
The Stormy Daniels case because he wanted tax relief on payments made to silence a woman he had sexual relations with.
The multi level marketing case is being brought by private individuals who are alleging fraud by Trump and his family.
The Attorney General Letitia James case because Trump wanted to pay less taxes on properties he declared to others were actually worth much more.
The Mar A Lago documents case because Trump wanted to keep records he was not entitled to.
And now the voter fraud indictment, because Trump wanted to cling on to power and couldn't cope with being told by American voters, he wasn't wanted anymore.
It isn't a witch hunt, it is bringing to book a serial offender.
In the meantime the efforts by the MAGA Republicans to smear Joe Biden, principally through his son Hunter, seem perfectly acceptable to Fox, other right wing outlets and through conspiracy outlets, despite the MAGA Republicans repeated and sometimes disgusting failed attempts.

Top Bottom