USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Alternatively:
Cocaine found on Government property in a part used by visitors.
And people are not screened before they come in? With an son of the president with an cocaine abuse history that's an to easy cop-out.

Elon Musk propagates a false claim that a thug with a hammer who attacked an innocent man was a male prostitute.
there are some weird claims around this the offender being a male prostitute might be a really weird spin, there are enough thinks to question about that guy along that his real motives(he was more known to be left hippie like than a far right extremist as he is branded in US left wing media) But the other important question is: Why was Peloski's security so bad considering the concerns for her safety where nothing new.
Both a former Vice President and a President who engaged in voter fraud and encouraged an insurrection have been revealed to have private (not illegal) servers.
''an insurrection'' has to be proven first but he (Trump) is charged with that, voter fraud? can you clarify that? i known Trumps widespread claims but that si something else than engaging in voter fraud, you claim Trump told people to fraudulently vote or fraudulently voted on their behalf?
FBI raid a property believed to contain documents which have willfully retained and failed to be returned to the relevant US Government official.
So nothing to see here except conspiracy theories.
That's indeed something he is most likely found guilty for not only have they found these documents they also have evidence that he ordered to hide them etc. including video and phone calls.

But an answer other than vague conspiracy theories and easy cop-outs to all off above questions is important. That the Trump side is wrong doesn't make the other side right, justice is only server if justice stand above all political fractions sadly in the US it doesn't seem to be the case.

Bazzer

And people are not screened before they come in? With an son of the president with an cocaine abuse history that's an to easy cop-out.
As is your throwaway sentence. How long has Hunter Biden been clean and how many Americans are acknowledged to be drug users, let alone those who are unrecorded.
there are some weird claims around this the offender being a male prostitute might be a really weird spin, there are enough thinks to question about that guy along that his real motives(he was more known to be left hippie like than a far right extremist as he is branded in US left wing media) But the other important question is: Why was Peloski's security so bad considering the concerns for her safety where nothing new.
He was a not a hippie but a thug motivated by MAGA propaganda. The Pelosi's security has SFA to do with it.

''an insurrection'' has to be proven first but he (Trump) is charged with that, voter fraud? can you clarify that? i known Trumps widespread claims but that si something else than engaging in voter fraud, you claim Trump told people to fraudulently vote or fraudulently voted on their behalf?
The voter fraud is because of the false slates of electors and because of the false claims he made. Have a read of the indictment, although this covers only briefly some of the evidence. For example, Trump commissioned research about the voting results which confirmed he had lost, which Jack Smith will be aware of,

Milzy

Believe what you like about Trump as you read establishment ran media but he’s still able to run for presidency again as it stands. All this punishment is only elevating the man so it could back fire.
Nobody was held accountable for illegally invading Iraq or the banks taking the pee so had to be bailed out. He’s not the nicest man I know but the opposition are still frightened to death by him.
If he got back in he’d give Putin the Ethnic Russian regions of Ukraine and stop the pointless so called war.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Believe what you like about Trump as you read establishment ran media but he’s still able to run for presidency again as it stands. All this punishment is only elevating the man so it could back fire.
Nobody was held accountable for illegally invading Iraq or the banks taking the pee so had to be bailed out. He’s not the nicest man I know but the opposition are still frightened to death by him.
If he got back in he’d give Putin the Ethnic Russian regions of Ukraine and stop the pointless so called war.

Would he give the Ethnic Americans their land back too?

albion

Guru
Trump has spent a very large portion of his donations on layers fees for his staff and other conspirators.

It is looking like that, by not charging the 6, those choosing to not cooperate, by continuing to accept Trumps money, will eventually get charged too.

As is your throwaway sentence. How long has Hunter Biden been clean and how many Americans are acknowledged to be drug users, let alone those who are unrecorded.
Doesn't matter, you don't answer two questions 1. i assume there is screening/scanning security whatever before public enters that area so that makes a member of the public brining cocaine in a bit strange. 2. if you're caught with drugs while you where an teenager in the US they extra search anything during your lifetime, why should Hunter be exempt?
He was a not a hippie but a thug motivated by MAGA propaganda. The Pelosi's security has SFA to do with it.
Any evidence of that claim? or do you think being on the ''right'' side mean you do not have to back your claims up? Offcourse security matters, it is important to known why it was apparently so weak despite Peloski being such an high security risk. Because if you try to learn from mistakes if mistakes where made or if no mistake where made maybe the conclusion if looking into these things could be that the security should be better.
Otherwise they only come to this conclussion when the next lunatic murders someone.
The voter fraud is because of the false slates of electors and because of the false claims he made. Have a read of the indictment, although this covers only briefly some of the evidence. For example, Trump commissioned research about the voting results which confirmed he had lost, which Jack Smith will be aware of,
Well we have to see but i think that's quite and stretch to have him convicted for that, i mean the documents and stuff that's very clear, he is even on call admitting that, but voter fraud sounds a bit more murcky to be honest. Well we will see at some point.

Bazzer

Doesn't matter, you don't answer two questions 1. i assume there is screening/scanning security whatever before public enters that area so that makes a member of the public brining cocaine in a bit strange. 2. if you're caught with drugs while you where an teenager in the US they extra search anything during your lifetime, why should Hunter be exempt?
Do you know if Hunter Biden, or for that matter other members of the Biden family, are exempt from screening/scanning?
Or are you also engaging in the same baseless idiocracy/speculation as MAGA Republicans on the various house committees such as as the Judiciary Committee?
Any evidence of that claim? or do you think being on the ''right'' side mean you do not have to back your claims up?

What claim was that? That the attacker was a thug?
What would you call someone who attacks an innocent 80 year old man in their own home, with a hammer?
Offcourse security matters, it is important to known why it was apparently so weak despite Peloski being such an high security risk. Because if you try to learn from mistakes if mistakes where made or if no mistake where made maybe the conclusion if looking into these things could be that the security should be better.
Otherwise they only come to this conclussion when the next lunatic murders someone.
Wow, victim blaming. Reminiscent of Judge Pickles.

Well we have to see but i think that's quite and stretch to have him convicted for that, i mean the documents and stuff that's very clear, he is even on call admitting that, but voter fraud sounds a bit more murcky to be honest. Well we will see at some point.
If it's not voter fraud, what would you call it?

As an aside, (and not directed at you), yesterday I saw someone point out the indictment is 45 pages and Trump was the 45th President. Subtlety by Jack Smith, coincidence, or part of the conspiracy by the deep state?

Do you know if Hunter Biden, or for that matter other members of the Biden family, are exempt from screening/scanning?
Or are you also engaging in the same baseless idiocracy/speculation as MAGA Republicans on the various house committees such as as the Judiciary Committee?
You first implied it could come from a ''member of the public'' and when i introduced you to the very likely proposition the white house security might actually check who they let in, you turn it around?
I don't known about you but all i heard is something like ''they are concerned it's coming form Biden's son Hunter'' and for the record that was coming from the democrats side also.
I really don't care if Hunter is cleared or not, it just seems he or whoever put that cocaine in there is getting away with it and that's concerning. The same with Hunter's laptop.
What claim was that? That the attacker was a thug?
You're claim that it was an maga inspired thug, that he was a thug yes clearly but maga inspired we have seen little evidence of that. (which also would be an interesting question to answer in turns of his motives and/or possible contractors

What would you call someone who attacks an innocent 80 year old man in their own home, with a hammer?
a criminal, robber, drug fuelled mofo whatever or a thug, but not at face value a maga fueled thug.

Wow, victim blaming. Reminiscent of Judge Pickles.
No you misread, it's not just a victim and not just a random person, especially not if you have any evidence of your ''maga fueled claim'' my point is that the security for Peloski and her family which includes her husband should have been very high, yet this person was able to acces the compound, find and window/door to break to gain acces etc. That is the problem. Nothing to do with victim blaming every to do with questioning how the securlty levels work and if they should be much better. Peloski's husband had to call the police himself for example, if you have an not even super fancy home security system it will call them for you.
So if the state is tasked with providing your security and you are and high-risk target i don't think i'm wrong to criticize it if a thug/criminal/someone with bad intensions comes so far.

If it's not voter fraud, what would you call it?
Well it's all after the elections with all kinds of wild claims about the elections, so i wouldn't call that voter fraud as voter fraud implies he paid/misled/etc. voters into voting from him while they where actually intending on voting for something else.
It might be implicating/disturbing/frustrating he legal voting progress, but it off course remains the question in how far it was not legally allowed. It also kind of a very complicated area because so many different laws etc. exists and it isn't that clear cut.

Bazzer

You first implied it could come from a ''member of the public'' and when i introduced you to the very likely proposition the white house security might actually check who they let in, you turn it around?
I don't known about you but all i heard is something like ''they are concerned it's coming form Biden's son Hunter'' and for the record that was coming from the democrats side also.
I really don't care if Hunter is cleared or not, it just seems he or whoever put that cocaine in there is getting away with it and that's concerning. The same with Hunter's laptop.
No. The original statement was "cocaine found at Biden's house". My alternative to the statement was "Cocaine found on Government property in a part used by visitors." There was no mention of, nor implication, that it was a member of the public. Neither did I read anything which raised concerns linking the discovery to Hunter Biden, other than from right wing media.

You're claim that it was an maga inspired thug, that he was a thug yes clearly but maga inspired we have seen little evidence of that. (which also would be an interesting question to answer in turns of his motives and/or possible contractors

a criminal, robber, drug fuelled mofo whatever or a thug, but not at face value a maga fueled thug.
I am glad you acknowledge he was a thug, rather than your earlier reference to he was more known to be left hippie like than a far right extremist.
Although to correct the words inspired and fueled to which you are incorrectly attributing to me, I said he was a thug motivated by MAGA propaganda.

Nancy Pelosi has been vilified and dehumanised by Republicans for decades. They despised her as the most powerful woman in Washington. Paul Pelosi's attacker had intended to harm Nancy Pelosi. He has also been reported as dealing in conspiracy theories and is said to have gathered “names and addresses” of people he believed were “systematically and deliberately” destroying American freedom and liberty. Trump made no secret of his dislike of her, claiming she hated the Republican party and she hated the people who voted for him.
Given that since the November election, MAGA Republicans have fuelled Q Anon and other conspiracies, with hundreds if not thousands of false claims about the election, coupled with quite often vile attacks on the Biden family, surely you can see the link with MAGA propaganda?
No you misread, it's not just a victim and not just a random person, especially not if you have any evidence of your ''maga fueled claim'' my point is that the security for Peloski and her family which includes her husband should have been very high, yet this person was able to acces the compound, find and window/door to break to gain acces etc. That is the problem. Nothing to do with victim blaming every to do with questioning how the securlty levels work and if they should be much better. Peloski's husband had to call the police himself for example, if you have an not even super fancy home security system it will call them for you.
So if the state is tasked with providing your security and you are and high-risk target i don't think i'm wrong to criticize it if a thug/criminal/someone with bad intensions comes so far.

Again you are attributing to me comments I have not written. The highlighted phrase is yours not mine.

It has everything to do with you victim blaming. The Pelosis presumably had security at their home they thought was adequate for their needs.

So far as I am aware "the state", by which I assume you mean the US Government, is not tasked with providing security to members of the Government, other than to members of the executive. Members of Congress and the Senate also receive protection while they are at the Capitol. Although if I am wrong about this I am happy to be corrected.
Well it's all after the elections with all kinds of wild claims about the elections, so i wouldn't call that voter fraud as voter fraud implies he paid/misled/etc. voters into voting from him while they where actually intending on voting for something else.
It might be implicating/disturbing/frustrating he legal voting progress, but it off course remains the question in how far it was not legally allowed. It also kind of a very complicated area because so many different laws etc. exists and it isn't that clear cut.
It has nothing to with what legally took place, neither is voter fraud restricted to the highlighted text. For example:
Votes being cast which should not have been made, as with say deceased persons.
The slate of electors, (those responsible for submitting to Washington details of who actually won), claiming (say) a MAGA Republican won when actually a Democrat won.
Interference with the electronic voting equipment,
Making false claims of election fraud in order to persuade state election officials and legislators to subvert the democratic process and to change electoral votes.

Top Bottom