USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No. The original statement was "cocaine found at Biden's house". My alternative to the statement was "Cocaine found on Government property in a part used by visitors." There was no mention of, nor implication, that it was a member of the public. Neither did I read anything which raised concerns linking the discovery to Hunter Biden, other than from right wing media.
All media in in more or less form adress Hunter Biden's past cocaine abuse, however at present the question where it came from hasn't been answered. And an video claiming that Hunter Biden was in the white house on the 4th of July (2 days before the cocaine was found) has proven to be false.

I am glad you acknowledge he was a thug, rather than your earlier reference to he was more known to be left hippie like than a far right extremist.
To be honest my opinion about him didn't change, so to clarify when i called him more of an left hippie, i didn't see him an any less of a thug.

Although to correct the words inspired and fueled to which you are incorrectly attributing to me, I said he was a thug motivated by MAGA propaganda.
ok, didn't intent to do that.
Nancy Pelosi has been vilified and dehumanised by Republicans for decades. They despised her as the most powerful woman in Washington.
And the K.K.K. was advocating to vote for Obama instead of Hillary Clinton because they found the idea of a woman as president even worse than a black male president.. So let's not give the republicans to much credit here and acknowledge that the Us is different from Europe and a women in a powerfull position is a issue for some men, not in the least the ones in power. Doesn't mean i deny the republican's campaign i'm only pointing out there is much more to it.

Paul Pelosi's attacker had intended to harm Nancy Pelosi.
Yes the police transcript makes that very clear
He has also been reported as dealing in conspiracy theories and is said to have gathered “names and addresses” of people he believed were “systematically and deliberately” destroying American freedom and liberty.
And your source of this is? i ask that because here is where it is getting foggy, there are indeed reports of an whole list but also reports if him going left and right on whatever he supported politically and the attack being merely the result of the mood swing at the time along with certain type of drugs.
Trump made no secret of his dislike of her, claiming she hated the Republican party and she hated the people who voted for him.
Given that since the November election, MAGA Republicans have fuelled Q Anon and other conspiracies, with hundreds if not thousands of false claims about the election, coupled with quite often vile attacks on the Biden family, surely you can see the link with MAGA propaganda?
Surely that link is there but that alone is not enough to say that it's ''maga propaganda'' Qanon existed long before ''maga'' and is much more an magnet for loonies, especially the ones prepared and able to use violence's. and if you think it is, there is quite a long list of left wing violence's that you than have to link to ''democrats propaganda'' in the same way. But both isn't true, getting linked with either democrats or republican/maga is just an usefull idoits kind of thing for them.

Again you are attributing to me comments I have not written. The highlighted phrase is yours not mine.
that's why you're text is in quotation marks and the highlighted phrase is not.(where the forum software puts an rectangle around it) it's literally my response, so that is indeed written by me.
It has everything to do with you victim blaming. The Pelosis presumably had security at their home they thought was adequate for their needs.
i don't agree with you on this one, it is very sad but if you work in this level of politics sadly you need the think about your security. That is the price that comes with the job. I assume you put an lock on your bike too, alltough nobody should take it if you forget to lock it, if you claim insurance they will say you should have locked it, would you say to you insurer they ''victim blaming'' should that happen?
Surely the events are more severe in this case but other than that the thread is nothing new.
So far as I am aware "the state", by which I assume you mean the US Government, is not tasked with providing security to members of the Government, other than to members of the executive. Members of Congress and the Senate also receive protection while they are at the Capitol. Although if I am wrong about this I am happy to be corrected.
i did indeed mean the Us goverment, it's a bit harder then expected to find info this as they are quite tight lipped apperently but this article: https://www.businessinsider.com/nan...al-security-detail-coverage-2022-10?r=US&IR=T went back in time to find some older officials who said they did receive protection, and Ocasio-Cortez said she spend
120k on additional personal security as she is seen as just as much at risk as Pelosi.

It has nothing to with what legally took place, neither is voter fraud restricted to the highlighted text. For example:
Votes being cast which should not have been made, as with say deceased persons.
The slate of electors, (those responsible for submitting to Washington details of who actually won), claiming (say) a MAGA Republican won when actually a Democrat won.
Interference with the electronic voting equipment,
Making false claims of election fraud in order to persuade state election officials and legislators to subvert the democratic process and to change electoral votes.
I don't have an indept knowledge of the us lawsystem on this particular matter, but an ''slate of electors '' deliberately saying the wrong thing, is i assume responsible for his own words? and false claims etc. The other things like decaused persons voting, voting machines, have all been countered with recounts, records that show all people where alive at the time of writing and so on. and the surpreme court with Trump installed judges ruled the results valid, so it seems to me it all done an dusted then right?
i mean if this is voter fraud there is quite an list of to be charged induvial and news stations, not only now but also when Trump on because back then all the left wing media did exactly the same.

Bazzer

All media in in more or less form adress Hunter Biden's past cocaine abuse, however at present the question where it came from hasn't been answered. And an video claiming that Hunter Biden was in the white house on the 4th of July (2 days before the cocaine was found) has proven to be false.

His cocaine abuse was well known, but there are no known links to Hunter Biden and the discovery.
Given that the vile Marjorie Taylor Green showed Hunter Biden dick pics at a House hearing, does this mean that any members of Congress who receive unsolicited and anonymous dick pics should make accusations towards her?
To be honest my opinion about him didn't change, so to clarify when i called him more of an left hippie, i didn't see him an any less of a thug.
So why call him a hippy? That's like calling Putin a peacemaker.

And the K.K.K. was advocating to vote for Obama instead of Hillary Clinton because they found the idea of a woman as president even worse than a black male president.. So let's not give the republicans to much credit here and acknowledge that the Us is different from Europe and a women in a powerfull position is a issue for some men, not in the least the ones in power. Doesn't mean i deny the republican's campaign i'm only pointing out there is much more to it.

Yes the police transcript makes that very clear

And your source of this is? i ask that because here is where it is getting foggy, there are indeed reports of an whole list but also reports if him going left and right on whatever he supported politically and the attack being merely the result of the mood swing at the time along with certain type of drugs.

Surely that link is there but that alone is not enough to say that it's ''maga propaganda'' Qanon existed long before ''maga'' and is much more an magnet for loonies, especially the ones prepared and able to use violence's. and if you think it is, there is quite a long list of left wing violence's that you than have to link to ''democrats propaganda'' in the same way. But both isn't true, getting linked with either democrats or republican/maga is just an usefull idoits kind of thing for them.

that's why you're text is in quotation marks and the highlighted phrase is not.(where the forum software puts an rectangle around it) it's literally my response, so that is indeed written by me.
i don't agree with you on this one, it is very sad but if you work in this level of politics sadly you need the think about your security. That is the price that comes with the job. I assume you put an lock on your bike too, alltough nobody should take it if you forget to lock it, if you claim insurance they will say you should have locked it, would you say to you insurer they ''victim blaming'' should that happen?
Surely the events are more severe in this case but other than that the thread is nothing new.

i did indeed mean the Us goverment, it's a bit harder then expected to find info this as they are quite tight lipped apperently but this article: https://www.businessinsider.com/nan...al-security-detail-coverage-2022-10?r=US&IR=T went back in time to find some older officials who said they did receive protection, and Ocasio-Cortez said she spend
120k on additional personal security as she is seen as just as much at risk as Pelosi.
Go and check the Washington Post and New York Times about Republican attacks on Nancy Pelosi.

Democratic propoganda about left wing violence is where?

Trump and MAGA propaganda and Q Anon conspiracies were factors which stoked the Jan 6 insurrection. If you can't already see a link between the attacker's views as reported by the press and MAGA propaganda, then I'm not wasting any more time on this.

Again victim blaming. You have no indepth knowledge of the Pelosis or for that matter AOC's security and costs incurred. Your comparison to forgetting to put a lock on a bike is ridiculous.
I don't have an indept knowledge of the us lawsystem on this particular matter, but an ''slate of electors '' deliberately saying the wrong thing, is i assume responsible for his own words? and false claims etc. The other things like decaused persons voting, voting machines, have all been countered with recounts, records that show all people where alive at the time of writing and so on. and the surpreme court with Trump installed judges ruled the results valid, so it seems to me it all done an dusted then right?
i mean if this is voter fraud there is quite an list of to be charged induvial and news stations, not only now but also when Trump on because back then all the left wing media did exactly the same.
I'm sorry but I can make little sense of this paragraph and you appear not to have followed what evidence has emerged since the Jan 6 committee was formed and subsequent to its dissolution.
Quite by chance during the night in the UK, MSNBC released a video which brings together some of the various plots with which Trump and his co conspirators were involved, although it barely mentions what happened in Michigan and Georgia which are the subject of separate legal proceedings. It's worth 10 minutes or so of your time.

Ultimately it will be for the Courts to decide.

His cocaine abuse was well known, but there are no known links to Hunter Biden and the discovery.
Given that the vile Marjorie Taylor Green showed Hunter Biden dick pics at a House hearing, does this mean that any members of Congress who receive unsolicited and anonymous dick pics should make accusations towards her?
Is well known my point was and is that especially in the US, if someone is caught with substance abuse at some point in his life, regardless if the person is now an 60 year old and the person was caught at 16 he would be heard as a suspect in similar circumstances if drugs was found in the place of work for example. regardless circumstances that here apply too. so my point is Biden's son should get the same treatment plane and simple.
Despite attempts from left wing media and twitter and facebook, it turned out that laptop had legally become ownership of that shop, nothing about the lies of hacks and such was nowhere close near the thruth that his dickpics end up at a house hearing is sad, not only for the eyes of those who needed to see that but primarily for all that other information that would be so much more useful, like his shady deals and such.

So why call him a hippy? That's like calling Putin a peacemaker.
Do try to keep up please, in the first sentence i used this it was more like an hippy, opposed to ''far right'' as some left wing media called him. the reality he is probably neither at the time of arrest the right wing just floated his boat a little bit more.

Go and check the Washington Post and New York Times about Republican attacks on Nancy Pelosi.
left wing media outlets complain about Republicans WOW! What an eye opener...
Democratic propoganda about left wing violence is where?
not in the Washington post or new york times that's for sure

Trump and MAGA propaganda and Q Anon conspiracies were factors which stoked the Jan 6 insurrection. If you can't already see a link between the attacker's views as reported by the press and MAGA propaganda, then I'm not wasting any more time on this.
Where FACTORS indeed that word implies something, namely that there is more than one cause, the left wing, amongst other Mrs Pelosi claimed on that very morning agian that trump would call in martial law and would use the national guard to prevent Biden's sworing in from taking place.

That resulted in the decision to not put national guard at the capital. ohhh you see democrats propaganda... here you have your example didn't the new york times tell you that?

Again victim blaming. You have no indepth knowledge of the Pelosis or for that matter AOC's security and costs incurred. Your comparison to forgetting to put a lock on a bike is ridiculous.
i provided you with an link that tried to make an best effort to estimate cost incurred, the 120k from AOC's came directly from that article. You can think waht you like i don't agree with you i think in a position like that sadly you need to have very good security do you think Trump would still be alive if he didn't?
I'm sorry but I can make little sense of this paragraph and you appear not to have followed what evidence has emerged since the Jan 6 committee was formed and subsequent to its dissolution.
Quite by chance during the night in the UK, MSNBC released a video which brings together some of the various plots with which Trump and his co conspirators were involved, although it barely mentions what happened in Michigan and Georgia which are the subject of separate legal proceedings. It's worth 10 minutes or so of your time.

Ultimately it will be for the Courts to decide.

that video is indeed interesting but sadly also a bit one sighted while this is quite an complicated topic.

Bazzer

Is well known my point was and is that especially in the US, if someone is caught with substance abuse at some point in his life, regardless if the person is now an 60 year old and the person was caught at 16 he would be heard as a suspect in similar circumstances if drugs was found in the place of work for example. regardless circumstances that here apply too. so my point is Biden's son should get the same treatment plane and simple.
Despite attempts from left wing media and twitter and facebook, it turned out that laptop had legally become ownership of that shop, nothing about the lies of hacks and such was nowhere close near the thruth that his dickpics end up at a house hearing is sad, not only for the eyes of those who needed to see that but primarily for all that other information that would be so much more useful, like his shady deals and such.
Are Jim Jordan and James Comer on your Christmas card list, or do you just follow them from afar?
The laptop proved nothing and the hard drive initially acquired by Guiliani (I think) doesn't have a chain of custody.
Do try to keep up please, in the first sentence i used this it was more like an hippy, opposed to ''far right'' as some left wing media called him. the reality he is probably neither at the time of arrest the right wing just floated his boat a little bit more.

Perhaps your life experiences of hippies is different to mine. Attacking people with hammers was not on the radar of those I knew.
not in the Washington post or new york times that's for sure
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/10/29/paul-pelosi-attack-republicans-target/

Where FACTORS indeed that word implies something, namely that there is more than one cause, the left wing, amongst other Mrs Pelosi claimed on that very morning agian that trump would call in martial law and would use the national guard to prevent Biden's sworing in from taking place.

That resulted in the decision to not put national guard at the capital. ohhh you see democrats propaganda... here you have your example didn't the new york times tell you that?
You are aware that Trump sat in the West Wing dining room watching the riot on TV and despite the pleadings of his family failed to call in the National Guard?
Also that Nancy Pelosi had to call a state govenor for assistance while she and fellow members of congress were in a safer part of the building?

i provided you with an link that tried to make an best effort to estimate cost incurred, the 120k from AOC's came directly from that article. You can think waht you like i don't agree with you i think in a position like that sadly you need to have very good security do you think Trump would still be alive if he didn't?
Your comparison to Trump is wrong. As a former president Trump gets a secret service detail for life. That is one of the reasons arraingments have to be coordinated and why outside the court houses Trump is making a habit of attending, there is a motorcade of armoured vehicles. It is also the reason when one time Trump was at Bedminster, Waltine Nauta lied about going to see his family, when in fact he was going to Mar A Lago to move boxes of documents.
that video is indeed interesting but sadly also a bit one sighted while this is quite an complicated topic.
A more balanced (in your opinion) view comes from where?
It really isn't complicated. Short of engaging the military to seize power, Trump did everything he could to stay to remain as president. It was planned beforehand with the likes of Steve Bannon and the efforts continued right up to the certification by the House even though he knew after the election he had lost.

Beebo

Veteran
Are Jim Jordan and James Comer on your Christmas card list, or do you just follow them from afar?
The laptop proved nothing and the hard drive initially acquired by Guiliani (I think) doesn't have a chain of custody.

Perhaps your life experiences of hippies is different to mine. Attacking people with hammers was not on the radar of those I knew.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/10/29/paul-pelosi-attack-republicans-target/

You are aware that Trump sat in the West Wing dining room watching the riot on TV and despite the pleadings of his family failed to call in the National Guard?
Also that Nancy Pelosi had to call a state govenor for assistance while she and fellow members of congress were in a safer part of the building?

Your comparison to Trump is wrong. As a former president Trump gets a secret service detail for life. That is one of the reasons arraingments have to be coordinated and why outside the court houses Trump is making a habit of attending, there is a motorcade of armoured vehicles. It is also the reason when one time Trump was at Bedminster, Waltine Nauta lied about going to see his family, when in fact he was going to Mar A Lago to move boxes of documents.

It really isn't complicated. Short of engaging the military to seize power, Trump did everything he could to stay to remain as president. It was planned beforehand with the likes of Steve Bannon and the efforts continued right up to the certification by the House even though he knew after the election he had lost.

You deserve a medal for even bothering to reply.

You and i both now you would be barking a whole other tone if it was Trumps son with the same kind of information on it. Just as the way the whole laptop thing is only handled in the way it is because he is Biden's son. And he knowns it otherwise you don't have the arrogance to dump it at a computer store and forget about it.

i don't know hippies, who attack people with hamers, but then again i don't known far right wing hamer hitting guy either. Which bring i back to the car of thw whole hippie point, left wing media was quick to blame it on ''some right wing lunatic'' the lunatic part might be true, but right wing is not such a stong point anymore.

i don't known what point you're trying to prove? 3000 different claims about how the ''democrats'' are targets by ''republicans'' somehow means the democrats cannot do the same in your mind?
Newsflash both sides do it, the media in europe just tends to be more left biased.

Yes Trump is an a$$hole i tought we agreed on that, however i was talking about all the actions, factors before that storming, the democrats just as much played into the hands of that mob. It was not just ''maga propaganda'' the whole ''trump is calling the martial law'' ''trump is not gonna step down volumtary'' etc. was pure democrats propaganda, and yes that plays on the hands of a certain mob we have been fed lies from both sides.
Before he was president he also had personal security, but this is a bit of a dead end to be honest, i disagree with your statement it is victim blaming you clarly thing otherwise, which is your democratic right.
I stand by my point that it sadly comes with the job, so security needs to be tightened accordingly.

It is that complicated because doing everything to remain as a president isn't a crime, the part where he possibly broke the law is more interesting, and yes i known he is indicted but that is not the same as guilty, now they have so many indictments against him i'm pretty sure that he is going to be found guilty on at least one, i'm just not to sure about this one(the voter, electors etc.) because in contratory to what you see it's really not so black and white, and there are many rules in between.

I As a more balanced view all tough he hasn't and i don't think he will covered the capital stroming is for example legal eagle
View: https://youtu.be/7KRceywz-rU
(video over the boxes) which goes in debt over the juridical issues as he is an lawyer (hence the name)

Bazzer

You and i both now you would be barking a whole other tone if it was Trumps son with the same kind of information on it. Just as the way the whole laptop thing is only handled in the way it is because he is Biden's son. And he knowns it otherwise you don't have the arrogance to dump it at a computer store and forget about it.
Hmm, I could just dump this laptop in a bin or I could be arrogant and take it to a computer shop and not collect it. Yes, that will show them.:scratch:

Hunter Biden has never been part of his father's administration and despite the continual dragging of his name through the mud by the MAGA Republicans, they (and you) have failed to provide any evidence which links his business activities to his father. The likes of Jim Jordan are so besotted with it, they refuse even to accept explanations from the special prosecutor appointed to look into Hunter Biden. - A special prosecutor who was appointed by Trump and who could have been fired by Joe Biden, but Biden said he should continue his work. And who has been given full reign by Merrick Garland, to use whatever powers are available to the Justice Department.

And yet when MAGA Republicans stoke the fires of getting to speak with Hunter Biden's former business partner, and you get the likes of James Comer banging on about there being no smoke without fire, not only do they want the House hearing behind closed doors, but when it spectacularly backfires on them Jim Jordan avoids the press and there is a deafening silence. As there is a deafening silence about Jared Kushner receiving $2bn from the Saudis, 6 months after Trump left the White House.
i don't know hippies, who attack people with hamers, but then again i don't known far right wing hamer hitting guy either. Which bring i back to the car of thw whole hippie point, left wing media was quick to blame it on ''some right wing lunatic'' the lunatic part might be true, but right wing is not such a stong point anymore.
So why call him a hippie?
You don't think he was fuelled by right wing propaganda? Are you aware that there groups such as The Donald and a successor group Patriots Win which hosted conspiracy theories and for example justified shooting Muslims?

Before he was president he also had personal security, but this is a bit of a dead end to be honest, i disagree with your statement it is victim blaming you clarly thing otherwise, which is your democratic right.
I stand by my point that it sadly comes with the job, so security needs to be tightened accordingly.
You know nothing about the security at the Pelosis beyond what has been reported in the media and you are victim blaming.

It is that complicated because doing everything to remain as a president isn't a crime, the part where he possibly broke the law is more interesting, and yes i known he is indicted but that is not the same as guilty, now they have so many indictments against him i'm pretty sure that he is going to be found guilty on at least one, i'm just not to sure about this one(the voter, electors etc.) because in contratory to what you see it's really not so black and white, and there are many rules in between.

I As a more balanced view all tough he hasn't and i don't think he will covered the capital stroming is for example legal eagle
View: https://youtu.be/7KRceywz-rU
(video over the boxes) which goes in debt over the juridical issues as he is an lawyer (hence the name)

I don't understand why Legal Eagle's video has been posted. You said the MSNBC video which was concerned with the voter fraud was one sighted (sided?), whereas the video you have linked to concerned the Mar A Lago indictment.
Neither is the storming of the Capitol relevant as Trump has not been charged ("unfortunately or fortunately", to borrow the convicted rapists own words) been charged with insurrection.

So where is the area between black and white? Taking legal remedies to challenge electoral results is OK, although Trump lost everyone of the 80 or so (I think) challenges made. Also, Trump's own lawyer Alina Habba has told the media that knew he had lost the election, which was no surprise, although her admitting it to the world, was.
Conspiring with others to ask state officials to overturn electoral results. Do you think that is a grey area?
Conspiring with others to create false slates of electors and submit this to Congress. Do you think this is a grey area?
Conspiring with others to delay the certification of the genuine election results by Mike Pence. Do you think this is a grey area?
Conspiring with others to remove the rights of Americans to elect the candidate who received the majority of votes? Do you think this is a grey area?

Last edited:

Bazzer

The judge hearing the case brought by Trump against E Jean Carroll for defamation because she said on TV he had raped her, when because of a quirk of New York law he was found guilty of sexual assault, has dismissed Trump's claim. 🍾
At the (civil) hearing of the rape case, Carroll also successfully sued Trump for defamation because of public comments he made about her, and she was awarded $5m damages. (Which of course Trump has appealed).
Looks like the 2nd defamation hearing due in January for other comments Trump made about Carroll, is going to be a shot into an open goal.
On the positive side for Trump, at least it will free up his calendar for his other hearings.😁

Hmm, I could just dump this laptop in a bin or I could be arrogant and take it to a computer shop and not collect it. Yes, that will show them.:scratch:
It's the arrogance of knowing nobody is going to be able to touch him anyway.
Hunter Biden has never been part of his father's administration and despite the continual dragging of his name through the mud by the MAGA Republicans, they (and you) have failed to provide any evidence which links his business activities to his father.
Do you known what was on it? apart from dickpics which apparently left you traumatized or at least. Emails lots of them amongst them emails in which he used Obama's name his father's name etc. All in order to secure certain deals. If we call a spade a spade that's wrong, and i stand by my point that if it was Trump's son it would have been looked on in a whole other way. i don't believe then(clarification twitter under the then management) Twitter and facebook would help stop spread this information because it ''could be hacked'' while it was quite clearly an (succesfull)attempt to stretch it until after they elections.

The likes of Jim Jordan are so besotted with it, they refuse even to accept explanations from the special prosecutor appointed to look into Hunter Biden. - A special prosecutor who was appointed by Trump and who could have been fired by Joe Biden, but Biden said he should continue his work. And who has been given full reign by Merrick Garland, to use whatever powers are available to the Justice Department.
Which explanation? you mean that vague plea deal? Epstein got a similar deal, surprise surprise it didn't really stop him now did it?

And yet when MAGA Republicans stoke the fires of getting to speak with Hunter Biden's former business partner, and you get the likes of James Comer banging on about there being no smoke without fire, not only do they want the House hearing behind closed doors, but when it spectacularly backfires on them Jim Jordan avoids the press and there is a deafening silence. As there is a deafening silence about Jared Kushner receiving $2bn from the Saudis, 6 months after Trump left the White House.
What's stopping Biden from ordering an investigation into that? you think? Maybe just a slight little chance it part of a bigger game/deal whatever.. what was Kushner position again under Trump? And did you ever notice that Ivanka Trump and Kushner are how to put it a bit more distant from her father.
So why call him a hippie?
You don't think he was fuelled by right wing propaganda? Are you aware that there groups such as The Donald and a successor group Patriots Win which hosted conspiracy theories and for example justified shooting Muslims?
You keep on asking the same question which i already answered you drag something about shooting muslims into it that really doesn't change a thing. so i will as a service to you paste my earlier response here, so you can re-read it, you might not agree but not matter what kind of idiocy you try to drag in it doesn't change my point.
''i don't know hippies, who attack people with hamers, but then again i don't known far right wing hamer hitting guy either. Which bring i back to the core of the whole hippie point, left wing media was quick to blame it on ''some right wing lunatic'' the lunatic part might be true, but right wing is not such a strong point anymore.'' also i took to opportunity to remove some spelling errors and one last thing to clarify the hippie thing is not something i made up, it's how neighbours described him.

You know nothing about the security at the Pelosis beyond what has been reported in the media and you are victim blaming.
i never claimed i did know more then in the media regardsless if you think it's victim blaming or not i think it sadly part of their job and i stand by my point that they should have had better security. Compared to what the media reported that their level of security was.

I don't understand why Legal Eagle's video has been posted. You said the MSNBC video which was concerned with the voter fraud was one sighted (sided?), whereas the video you have linked to concerned the Mar A Lago indictment.
it was an example, like a wrote, the is an whole difference in explanation how they came to the conclusion etc.
Neither is the storming of the Capitol relevant as Trump has not been charged ("unfortunately or fortunately", to borrow the convicted rapists own words) been charged with insurrection.

So where is the area between black and white? Taking legal remedies to challenge electoral results is OK, although Trump lost everyone of the 80 or so (I think) challenges made. Also, Trump's own lawyer Alina Habba has told the media that knew he had lost the election, which was no surprise, although her admitting it to the world, was.
Conspiring with others to ask state officials to overturn electoral results. Do you think that is a grey area?
Conspiring with others to create false slates of electors and submit this to Congress. Do you think this is a grey area?
Conspiring with others to delay the certification of the genuine election results by Mike Pence. Do you think this is a grey area?
Conspiring with others to remove the rights of Americans to elect the candidate who received the majority of votes? Do you think this is a grey area?
Ask yourself this question how many people are succesfully convincted for things like this? the answer is very very few, that exact point makes it an grew area, along with what i already said but you don't want to hear both parties where engaging in various forms of propaganda, but we will see, that Trump will be convicted for something seems clear, i mean those secret documents don't think the best lawyer on the world can save that, but the whole conspiring list, might get interesting. Don't get me wrong i'm not a trump fan, just not an democrats fan either.

Bazzer

It's the arrogance of knowing nobody is going to be able to touch him anyway.

Do you known what was on it? apart from dickpics which apparently left you traumatized or at least. Emails lots of them amongst them emails in which he used Obama's name his father's name etc. All in order to secure certain deals. If we call a spade a spade that's wrong, and i stand by my point that if it was Trump's son it would have been looked on in a whole other way. i don't believe then(clarification twitter under the then management) Twitter and facebook would help stop spread this information because it ''could be hacked'' while it was quite clearly an (succesfull)attempt to stretch it until after they elections.

Which explanation? you mean that vague plea deal? Epstein got a similar deal, surprise surprise it didn't really stop him now did it?
Para 1. Please stop talking bollocks.
Para 2. So someone references a previous president and his father who is in Government. So what? It has happened thousands of time with people linked to people in power. I repeat, Hunter Biden was not part of the adminstration.
I am not traumatised by the pictures shown by the vile Majorie Taylor Green. I was drawing a similie to your example.

Para 3.The Attorney was given no hindrance by The Biden administration, when upon change of adminstration, he would normally have been fired.

What's stopping Biden from ordering an investigation into that? you think? Maybe just a slight little chance it part of a bigger game/deal whatever.. what was Kushner position again under Trump? And did you ever notice that Ivanka Trump and Kushner are how to put it a bit more distant from her father.
Perhaps the Biden administration has more to do, like getting on with the economy Trump left in a state. Also Biden acts like statesman and not a spoilt brat who always wants his own way.
Under a blatant act of nepotism, both Ivanka and Kushner were given roles as "senior advisors" and Kushner apparently led several delegations to the Middle East. So no surprise from where the $2bn came from. Particularly as Trump was keen to develop his own golfing activities with the Saudis LIV.

You keep on asking the same question which i already answered you drag something about shooting muslims into it that really doesn't change a thing. so i will as a service to you paste my earlier response here, so you can re-read it, you might not agree but not matter what kind of idiocy you try to drag in it doesn't change my point.
''i don't know hippies, who attack people with hamers, but then again i don't known far right wing hamer hitting guy either. Which bring i back to the core of the whole hippie point, left wing media was quick to blame it on ''some right wing lunatic'' the lunatic part might be true, but right wing is not such a strong point anymore.'' also i took to opportunity to remove some spelling errors and one last thing to clarify the hippie thing is not something i made up, it's how neighbours described him.

i never claimed i did know more then in the media regardsless if you think it's victim blaming or not i think it sadly part of their job and i stand by my point that they should have had better security. Compared to what the media reported that their level of security was.

it was an example, like a wrote, the is an whole difference in explanation how they came to the conclusion etc.

Yeh whatever. Neighbour describes man who breaks into a property and attacks an innocent octogenarian with a hammer as a hippy, so that's the description I'll use too. Really?

Ask yourself this question how many people are succesfully convincted for things like this? the answer is very very few, that exact point makes it an grew area, along with what i already said but you don't want to hear both parties where engaging in various forms of propaganda, but we will see, that Trump will be convicted for something seems clear, i mean those secret documents don't think the best lawyer on the world can save that, but the whole conspiring list, might get interesting. Don't get me wrong i'm not a trump fan, just not an democrats fan either.
For obstruction of the voting process, quite a number actually. - See the convictions for the Jan 6 insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol. The additional part with Trump is the conspiracy element.

Oh BTW, Legal Eagle has posted a video on his view of the latest Trump indictment. He fails to mention that Steve Bannon and Guiliani plotted before the election what steps were going to be taken to ensure Trump stayed in power, and that Trump spent almost $1m on research immediately after the election, which confirmed he had lost.

slowmotion

The artist was being a bit creative with his hair,

Attachments

• Gulliver.jpg
    Gulliver.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 20
Para 1. Please stop talking bollocks.
it isn't it just doesn't suit your narrative that is something else, again i have no doubt you would use similar words if it was about Trumps son

Para 2. So someone references a previous president and his father who is in Government. So what? It has happened thousands of time with people linked to people in power. I repeat, Hunter Biden was not part of the adminstration.
never heard of the words and or phrases corruption, abuse of power, misleading and them some more who all come down to the same thing goverments are not keen on relatives/close aides etc. making shady bussiness deals and or proposals using their name.
So if Hunter Biden was ever part of the Biden or Obama adminstration really doesn't matter.

I am not traumatised by the pictures shown by the vile Majorie Taylor Green. I was drawing a similie to your example.
Well if that's the only detail you seem to pull from it, but i get it you got a change to tell once again what i lunatic bith that is, agree with you on that one, Green is really an crazy one.

Para 3.The Attorney was given no hindrance by The Biden administration, when upon change of adminstration, he would normally have been fired.
If they did replace him, lots of what you call maga propaganda would have noticed and call them out for it. So they choose the Epstein approach keep qoite make and deal that punishes nothing and justifies everything, an there you got point 1 again, you known the thing you call Bollocks, the arrogance of knowing he gets away with it all spelled out for you.

Perhaps the Biden administration has more to do, like getting on with the economy Trump left in a state. Also Biden acts like statesman and not a spoilt brat who always wants his own way.
That's indeed Biden's most used phrase ''Trumps fault'' But also a habbit the democrats have to often, hell Trump rediculled them for it even before he was elected. Speaking of something you known that FBi investigation that lead to nothing but the democrats pretended it did anyway? that was done under the Trump administration. (the one with the fabricated story that Trump paid hookers to piss on a hotel room bed because obama was there first or somehing.)

Under a blatant act of nepotism, both Ivanka and Kushner were given roles as "senior advisors" and Kushner apparently led several delegations to the Middle East. So no surprise from where the $2bn came from. Particularly as Trump was keen to develop his own golfing activities with the Saudis LIV.
You seem to do exactly what i say above, one standard for the one you politically agree with and one standard for the other..
Yeh whatever. Neighbour describes man who breaks into a property and attacks an innocent octogenarian with a hammer as a hippy, so that's the description I'll use too. Really?
Are you an hippie or something? So many word about something simple and still missing the core issue.

For obstruction of the voting process, quite a number actually. - See the convictions for the Jan 6 insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol. The additional part with Trump is the conspiracy element.
That's all the same event basically, only the easy part of the convictions, as if your on the cmera's off the white house and the 3000 media outlets it's kinda hard to say ''it wasn't me'' but i think with Trump himself it's going to be a much more complicated as he is very good in the game of enraging poeple and then (legally) slipping away like an eel. But we will see, i won't loose and night sleep if he does gets convitcted easyly i just don't with how you claim clear cut it seems to be. in my view it isn't.

Oh BTW, Legal Eagle has posted a video on his view of the latest Trump indictment. He fails to mention that Steve Bannon and Guiliani plotted before the election what steps were going to be taken to ensure Trump stayed in power, and that Trump spent almost $1m on research immediately after the election, which confirmed he had lost.
Well he has an comment section feel free to let him known

Top Bottom