USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'After a Latino gas station attendant in Gainesville, Florida, was suddenly punched in the head by a white man, the victim could be heard on surveillance camera recounting the attacker’s own words: “He said, ‘This is for Trump.'" Charges were filed but the victim stopped pursuing them.'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blame-abc-news-finds-17-cases-invoking-trump/story?id=58912889

I do wonder. How many dead were 'for Trump'?
Do you also wonder how many death where for ''the democrats'' , '' Pelosi'' , ''AOC'' or Antiafa? Or is singling out one particular group more your thing?

Milzy

Trump only does it at 100 decibels making for a very rough and dangerous passage for all.

Trump has got people fully engaged with him, he’s very loved and adored. No other candidates have anything close. That’s why he has always been smeared so much from day 1 in the same way they did to Jeramy Corbyn when that elite scum lot realised he was a threat to them. Sometimes you need someone a bit radical & slightly nuts to break the chains & make some kind of much needed change. It wouldn’t surprise me if Tucker Carlson ran in 4 years. Main stream media is dying a death so things are slowly changing for the better.

Last edited:

Pale Rider

Veteran
Trump has got people fully engaged with him, he’s very loved and adored. No other candidates have anything close. That’s why he has always been smeared so much from day 1

He's always been a bit bonkers, but there does appear something in his claims that those presently in power are out to get him.

Seems to me Imran Khan is in a similar position in Pakistan, 'they' are always nicking him for something, the latest being selling official gifts received while in office.

Hard for me to see Khan as the devil incarnate, after all he was a skilled all round cricketer and great to watch when on form.

Beebo

Veteran
Do you also wonder how many death where for ''the democrats'' , '' Pelosi'' , ''AOC'' or Antiafa? Or is singling out one particular group more your thing?
Without doing any research I would think almost none.
Left wing extremist attacks do happen but are far rarer than right wing extremism.
When was the last time a gay rights or women’s liberation or climate change activist went on a mad killing spree?

Reactions: C R

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Trump has got people fully engaged with him, he’s very loved and adored. No other candidates have anything close. That’s why he has always been smeared so much from day 1 in the same way they did to Jeramy Corbyn when that elite scum lot realised he was a threat to them. Sometimes you need someone a bit radical & slightly nuts to break the chains & make some kind of much needed change. It wouldn’t surprise me if Tucker Carlson ran in 4 years. Main stream media is dying a death so things are slowly changing for the better.

How is main stream media dying a death?

As for Tucker Carlson running, he'd get ripped to shreds.

ETA: Trump isn't radical, he just spouts populist nonsense and misinforms people, but he's certainly nuts. Neither is Corbyn radical, he was just trying to return Labour to what the party should represent IMO, and very much not nuts..

Last edited:
Reactions: C R
Without doing any research I would think almost none.
Left wing extremist attacks do happen but are far rarer than right wing extremism.
When was the last time a gay rights or women’s liberation or climate change activist went on a mad killing spree?

Ohh well reassuring, you think ''left wing attacks are far rarer'' i think that whole thought is dangerous, but no no mass killing spree's but if it would be 20 people killed in a mass killing spree or 20 poeple killed in separate incidents, does it really matter? i mean the suffering, voilence etc. is still the same, both cases it leave families missing their loved ones. But real numbers are lacking, also due to the fact mass murderers get more media attention. And also other thing a few years back that 18 year old that shot one of the left wing protestors was actually the target of that very same left wing protestor(then for blm) if he had'nt shot first he would have been killed.(yes if you look at all the footage that's the only logical conclussion) i very much doubt that would have gotten the same media attention.
Are gay rights and or cilimate activist by defenition left wing?
less people viewing, pretty simple. There is indeed an rise in alternative media, from all sides of the political spectrum
Based on his solo ''interviews'' agreed he won't make it. Hell he gave Andrew Tate so much room to promote himself he almost sounded like an reasonable guy.
ETA: Trump isn't radical, he just spouts populist nonsense and misinforms people, but he's certainly nuts. Neither is Corbyn radical, he was just trying to return Labour to what the party should represent IMO, and very much not nuts..
Agree on Trump, not on Corbyn saw an hours long interview with him once with an left wing variant of Carlson, hard to call him not radical after that. Having said that i think an radicall would be better for labour than the current ''where do they actually stand for'' position

Bazzer

it isn't it just doesn't suit your narrative that is something else, again i have no doubt you would use similar words if it was about Trumps son
The arrogance of dumping a laptop in a computer store rather than binning it? You are talking bollocks.
As to Trump's son, unlike your use of the term arrogance with Hunter Biden, my words would be far stronger.
never heard of the words and or phrases corruption, abuse of power, misleading and them some more who all come down to the same thing goverments are not keen on relatives/close aides etc. making shady bussiness deals and or proposals using their name.
So if Hunter Biden was ever part of the Biden or Obama adminstration really doesn't matter.
It's called connections. And whilst it is unsavoury, it is a fact of many aspects of life, not just political.
So if you would like to point to evidence where Jo Biden influenced his son benefitting from his position as VP or President, please provide it.
Well if that's the only detail you seem to pull from it, but i get it you got a change to tell once again what i lunatic bith that is, agree with you on that one, Green is really an crazy one.
I do not understand this sentence. You referenced Hunter Biden's cocaine use to the finding in the White House, with seemingly no justification. I was drawing a comparison.
If they did replace him, lots of what you call maga propaganda you call would have noticed and call them out for it. So they choose the Epstein approach keep qoite make and deal that punishes nothing and justifies everything, an there you got point 1 again, you known the thing you call Bollocks, the arrogance of knowing he gets away with it all spelled out for you.
So what do you think isn't MAGA propaganda? For example, the public pronouncements about Trump being a victim? Or the claims that the DoJ has been weaponised under Jo Biden? Of course the Republicans would have called him out, that's the nature of politics.
It is interesting to note that MAGA Republicans having called for Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, now that David Weiss has been given Special Counsel privileges, they now claim this is a cover up. You really can't make this sh1t up.
That's indeed Biden's most used phrase ''Trumps fault'' But also a habbit the democrats have to often, hell Trump rediculled them for it even before he was elected. Speaking of something you known that FBi investigation that lead to nothing but the democrats pretended it did anyway? that was done under the Trump administration. (the one with the fabricated story that Trump paid hookers to piss on a hotel room bed because obama was there first or somehing.)

You seem to do exactly what i say above, one standard for the one you politically agree with and one standard for the other..
Really?
WTF has the Trump piss tape got to do with this discussion?
I hold Jo Biden to the same level of standard as applied to Trump. If he is found to have done something wrong then he should be accountable. But for the time being, you and MAGA Republicans have done little else but keep repeating Hunter Biden ad nauseum, and giving the impression that the orange convicted rapist is being persecuted for no reason at all and that he is not responsible for stoking the fires of hatred and death threats towards members of Congress, the Judiciary and the Department of Justice.
Well he has an comment section feel free to let him known
I merely told you as a service, given you considered the MSNBC video to which I linked as one sided. :thanks:I prefer my sources from elsewhere.

Milzy

I never said Corbyn was nuts he was ‘the nuts’. That’s why the Tories had to smear him out of contention. You might be right about Trump but he’s got a good chance of another term.

Milzy

Ohh well reassuring, you think ''left wing attacks are far rarer'' i think that whole thought is dangerous, but no no mass killing spree's but if it would be 20 people killed in a mass killing spree or 20 poeple killed in separate incidents, does it really matter? i mean the suffering, voilence etc. is still the same, both cases it leave families missing their loved ones. But real numbers are lacking, also due to the fact mass murderers get more media attention. And also other thing a few years back that 18 year old that shot one of the left wing protestors was actually the target of that very same left wing protestor(then for blm) if he had'nt shot first he would have been killed.(yes if you look at all the footage that's the only logical conclussion) i very much doubt that would have gotten the same media attention.
Are gay rights and or cilimate activist by defenition left wing?

less people viewing, pretty simple. There is indeed an rise in alternative media, from all sides of the political spectrum

Based on his solo ''interviews'' agreed he won't make it. Hell he gave Andrew Tate so much room to promote himself he almost sounded like an reasonable guy.

Agree on Trump, not on Corbyn saw an hours long interview with him once with an left wing variant of Carlson, hard to call him not radical after that. Having said that i think an radicall would be better for labour than the current ''where do they actually stand for'' position

Thanks for replying I was out riding the back lanes. 100% top answer couldn’t put it better myself.

IMG_2506.jpeg

Milzy

Yes, but more pressingly, is Colonel Sanders ready to share his secret 11 herbs and spices yet?

Let me tell you this sunny boy. A week ago I bought a KFC and it was one of the worst meals I’ve ever had so it was. Waste of good money, never again.

Top Bottom