USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The arrogance of dumping a laptop in a computer store rather than binning it? You are talking bollocks.
The arrogance of not having a care in the world about the trails you leave behind because you known daddy's gonna bail you out anyway. And it turned out precisely like that.
As to Trump's son, unlike your use of the term arrogance with Hunter Biden, my words would be far stronger.
so different standards..

It's called connections. And whilst it is unsavoury, it is a fact of many aspects of life, not just political.
Hunter Biden went a bid further than that, besides his dickpicks there where some very detailed suggestions he made in emails. That clearly indicated why he son of an influental American politician was needed in those roles(most if not all of this is before Biden's presidency) Connections is for example how Kate Moss daughter got into modeling too, but it doesn't affect her skills much.
So if you would like to point to evidence where Jo Biden influenced his son benefitting from his position as VP or President, please provide it.
I did not claim that, it's the other way around, all on that laptop. all publicised.

I do not understand this sentence. You referenced Hunter Biden's cocaine use to the finding in the White House, with seemingly no justification. I was drawing a comparison.
So what do you think isn't MAGA propaganda? For example, the public pronouncements about Trump being a victim? Or the claims that the DoJ has been weaponised under Jo Biden? Of course the Republicans would have called him out, that's the nature of politics.
It is interesting to note that MAGA Republicans having called for Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, now that David Weiss has been given Special Counsel privileges, they now claim this is a cover up. You really can't make this sh1t up.
Maybe because Hunter Biden the proposed plea deal admitting nothing and so widely worded it will be an lifelong cop-out? i dont care of their democrats or republicans or Hunter Biden the way how this went is always gonna get ''cover up'' claims unless they put him in jail for 300 years but that seems to be an bit overrated. updated this because today the news seems to come out he may ot be allowed to anter a plea deal as ''negotiations'' failed. Also something stupid, how you hever heard of normal people getting to negotiate on their sentence (source https://www.reuters.com/world/us/hu...rs-reneged-plea-deal-court-filing-2023-08-14/)
But considering there is literal proof because Musk published earlier Twitter communication that the Biden campaign did everything to make twitter and facebook ''mute'' everything about Hunter Biden during the election under the false flag/fake news however you wanna call it as ''potential hacked''
Really?
WTF has the Trump piss tape got to do with this discussion?
not much in general, other than that trump did not stop that investigation as you claimed it was so special Biden did not stop/fire the attorney doing the Hunter Biden investigation. and Trump's adminstration and or twitter and facebook, did not ''mute'' that story. So in the media there are clearly different standard. Have to add that from Musk revelations i referred two above we known that both democrats and republicans have/had the same tools the communicate/request twitter and facebook to ''mute'' the democrats just used it more often.

And just to be clear i don't think either democrats or republicans should have the tools to ''mute'' anything.
I hold Jo Biden to the same level of standard as applied to Trump. If he is found to have done something wrong then he should be accountable. But for the time being,
based on what i read from you i find that hard to believe, hell in this very message a bit above you claim to have stronger words if it was Trumps son.

i'm not maga not republican, i understand it's an leftish obsession to put groups together, and then accuse the other side of being nazis, racist etc. when they do the same. But sorry to disappoint, it really depends on the topic on which political side i'm on.(which you could known if you would read)
MAGA Republicans have done little else but keep repeating Hunter Biden ad nauseum, and giving the impression that the orange convicted rapist is being persecuted for no reason at all and that he is not responsible for stoking the fires of hatred and death threats towards members of Congress, the Judiciary and the Department of Justice.
Those are two different things but you known, if Hunter Biden didn't do it it wouldn't have been an issue, now you're almost blaming the republicans for Hunter Bidens potential crimes. Like i said before it wasn't only Trump who stoked up all the hatred it still isn't only Trump, inmagine Trump can't run for Whatever reason and it becomes Dos Santis i can tell you right now then you get hatred on steriods.
I merely told you as a service, given you considered the MSNBC video to which I linked as one sided. :thanks:I prefer my sources from elsewhere.
It still stand by that and it's also proven why because what you drag into it has nothing to do with the juridical discussion, about stealing documents indictments etc.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Hunter Biden claiming, with little evidence, he has parental influence is not remotely the same as Trump's children actually being given senior positions in government.

Last edited:

All uphill

No, Vivek Ramaswamy who’s more Trumpy than Trump would do it if he got in. I know he’s no chance but someone else will eventually. The deep state are been exposed for what they are like never before.

A man who is alleged to have broken innumerable laws and is then charged, and that's the deep state in action?

Funnily enough I agree he will probably avoid gaol time, because it will suit lots of powerful people to let that happen.

Milzy

When voting it should be analogue style, paper card with ID. Not big tech modern digital machines which can be corrupted. Biden & his puppet masters had the FBI suppress the Hunter scandal. More people are now believing that voter fraud did happen like Trump said. Now there are weaponising the justice system against him. Watch it all play out and the truth will be shown.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
When voting it should be analogue style, paper card with ID. Not big tech modern digital machines which can be corrupted. Biden & his puppet masters had the FBI suppress the Hunter scandal. More people are now believing that voter fraud did happen like Trump said. Now there are weaponising the justice system against him. Watch it all play out and the truth will be shown.

You don't remember the whole "hanging chad" thing from when Bush was elected?

Hunter Biden claiming, with little evidence, he has parental influence is not remotely the same as Trump's children actually being given senior positions in government.
Little evidence? a Laptop full with emails in which he claimed to be able to open doors due to being the son off, so that is an step further. Trump gave his daughter and son in law senior positions, but that was an whole other discussion.
What i said and i stand by that is that if in an hypothetical situation the same thing would had happened but then with Trump's son instead of Bidens but further exactly the same so dickpicks, emails suggesting to make corrupt deals etc. etc. the usual's suspects on this forum would be all over eachother to condemn that terrible Trump.

But it's not Trump so those who i just described pretend like their noses are bleeding, and claim it's all fine and nothing serious which is wrong in my view. One standard for the one and a other for the other has tought us in many different history lessons not to be an good idea. Even if you don't like the idea's of the other party.

Quite true. I believe Trump will be Pardoned on all his charges in time.
I don't think he will be pardonned, i mean those documents is one of the charges and there is video evidence and recorded phone calls and testimonies against him, i mean even with the best lawyers he won't win that, and that are 3 or 4 charges i think. The election meddling focused ones are more complicated, first off because it doesn't happen very often second off because circumstances matter, and like i said before democrats have just as much created the circumstances.

When voting it should be analogue style, paper card with ID. Not big tech modern digital machines which can be corrupted.
Old style paper isn't fraud/corruption proof either. There are enough possibilities to make digital voting secure, none of them are currently used with digital voting.

Biden & his puppet masters had the FBI suppress the Hunter scandal.
Not the fbi before Musk took over they had a direct line with Twitter and facebook to mute information officially volumtary but now Twitter refuses onder Musk they seem to risk a fine.
More people are now believing that voter fraud did happen like Trump said. Now there are weaponising the justice system against him.
If Trump didn't have secret documents and brag about having secret documents he shouldn't or better said was lawfully no longer allowed to have in his possession, they couldn't have charged him with that, but he did, and he bragged about it and he was stupid enough to call and order to make them ''dissappear'' etc. so on that point i don't agree with you Trump did it to himself.

Bazzer

Oh no. Don't tell us you believe the Sydney Powell sh1te about voting machines being altered by satellites operated from Venezuela and Italy?

The sprawling indictment issued by the Georgia District Attorney could spell more bad news for Trump.
I would expect his first steps to be to have the charges dismissed on the grounds of bias and/or incorrect procedures adopted, by Fani Willis and/or Judge McBernie, then to try to get the charges moved to the Federal court. If he fails in the latter, that will put pressure on the co conspirators to cooperate and like rats, leave the sinking ship, because they will not qualify for a presidential pardon.

Top Bottom