USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Strange, I thought lieing was mainly a Trump phenomena.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...n-debate-that-offered-no-alternative-to-trump
Ramaswamy declared: “Let us be honest as Republicans – I’m the only person on the stage who isn’t bought and paid for, so I can say this – that climate change is a hoax.”

Decodes to 'Send me the money you "fellow" nutters'.
Strange, the right wing news media aka ''daily fail'' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Trump-real-winner-poll-Republican-debate.html comes to a whole different conclusion as the left wing media you quote..

Beebo

Veteran
Strange, I thought lieing was mainly a Trump phenomena.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...n-debate-that-offered-no-alternative-to-trump
Ramaswamy declared: “Let us be honest as Republicans – I’m the only person on the stage who isn’t bought and paid for, so I can say this – that climate change is a hoax.”

Decodes to 'Send me the money you "fellow" nutters'.

How long can they keep shouting that it’s a hoax?
Has no one in the GOP noticed Hawaii burning or California being hit by a tropical storm?

icowden

Legendary Member
Strange, the right wing news media aka ''daily fail'' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Trump-real-winner-poll-Republican-debate.html comes to a whole different conclusion as the left wing media you quote..
Not really. The Fail is quoting a Fox poll of 504 Republicans asked a specific question, the Guardian is looking at the overall polls of the potential candidates - and Trump is still ahead because US Republicans really are that stupid / venal / wanting not to go to prison

albion

Guru
Shows their mindset, the fact that the strongest climate denier 'won'.
Like I said, it is about the money. Easy money suckers.

Bazzer

Probably less than 24 hours - but phrased in such a way as he can deny he actually threatened anyone

Sometimes I think he is not a dumb as he appears

I just hope he does something truly stupid and the judge calls him out on it - I'm sure there are plans afoot about how to accomplish this!
It may be the District Attorneys and Special Counsel are much smarter than Trump thinks they are. Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Letitia James and Fani Willis, will all be aware that should they rise to Trump's baiting, that will add to delays in bringing Trump to justice.
it will be interesting to see if Judge Chutkan at the hearing on the 28th, references Trump's social media comments; in particular Trump's thinly veiled N word "riggers", having previously warned him that an earlier hearing was likely if he continued to threaten prosecutors and the judiciary.

ebikeerwidnes

trump will be appearing and arrested today

Apparently people - actual betting companies - are taking bets as to what trump's weight will be recorded as!!!

which could be embarrassing for him

which is a shame!

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
Not really. The Fail is quoting a Fox poll of 504 Republicans asked a specific question, the Guardian is looking at the overall polls of the potential candidates - and Trump is still ahead because US Republicans really are that stupid / venal / wanting not to go to prison
It says the poll is done by J.l. Partners, not fox. Although it could be that Fox used the same poll that doesn't make it an Fox poll.
My point was mainly that two media outlets can have such a different reading on the same debate, which was if you read the tldr in both actually quite dull, nobody is showing the edge of their tongue yet.

Bazzer

Apparently, he grew an inch taller since his Manhatten arraignment and lost quite a few pounds.
Pathological liar.

ebikeerwidnes

trump will be appearing and arrested today

Apparently people - actual betting companies - are taking bets as to what trump's weight will be recorded as!!!

which could be embarrassing for him

which is a shame!

Apparently he is 6 foot 3 and 215 pounds

and I have just been crowned Road cycling World Champion and am odds on to win the TdF next year!

Quote from Washington Post

The president’s height was listed at 6-foot-3 and his weight at 215. But based on some of his co-defendants, the numbers may not be accurate.​

no s**t Sherlock!

I’m not here to body shame him, but I’m happy to call him a liar.

IMG_3728.jpeg

Beebo

Veteran
Similar to above.
15 stone and 6foot 3.
Do me a favour.

Basically he has the identical body measurements to world heavyweight boxer Oleksander Usyk!
IMG_1197.jpeg

icowden

Legendary Member
My point was mainly that two media outlets can have such a different reading on the same debate, which was if you read the tldr in both actually quite dull, nobody is showing the edge of their tongue yet.
I agree, but they are doing different comparisons to back up the point of view that they want to put across. To be fair, both of them are actually better than Fox where they just make graphs look like they want them to look without using any real data whatsoever.

Bazzer

The last I heard, one of the defendants Harrison Floyd, was spending time in jail having failed to negotiate his bond beforehand. Also, he doesn't want to spend money on attorney's fees and doesn't qualify for a public defender.
Meanwhile, the kraken Sidney Powel and Kenneth Cheseboro have triggered Georgia's early trial legislation and the DA Fani Willis has called them out by suggesting a 23 October trial date. It would seem the other defendants, Trump in particular, are not so keen.

albion

Guru
Seems he is also up for assault. A puzzle is that it seems he had a lawyer prior. Trump cutting costs?

Top Bottom