War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Why? It's completely safe and he knows it. Working off a scaffold is way more dangerous. Working in a trench even more so.

He climbed a ladder, with a safety harness on. Wowee. If he climbed it without, then had 6 pints at the top, I'd be (mildly) impressed.

Like the good old days? Back then they nearly always had a final salary scheme. Unaffordable now. But back then, the die young workers subsidised the, live to 90, bosses pensions.

D

Deleted member 49

You will come to love Starmer, Adam. Don't worry...

View attachment 3300
You'll never break me...
Screenshot_20230311-202830-530.png

stowie

I thought it tiresome when I was 10, since then I just find it bewildering that some people think they've come up with something original.

Shep is your actual name? Ah OK. I thought it was your anonymous user name chosen by you for some reason.

I assume people on here don't use their real names.

stowie

Back to Russia?

It appears that Russian government are making economic data confidential and leaking of economic statistics illegal. I doubt they would do this if the economic data was good. It is really difficult to work out the true effect of sanctions on Russia due to lack of independent statistics. The 2023 predictions are based upon information supplied by Russian government entities, and therefore really suspect. Plus, the government are spending huge amounts in stimulus and a lot of more standard metrics such as currency exchange rate are being distorted by the sanctions measures themselves (difficult to gauge the exchange rate when the currency is unable to be widely traded).

It has been reported that Russia is using gold - actual physical gold transfers by plane - to pay for goods and services with other non sanction countries.

The economy is not functioning in a standard way that makes sense with standard measurements.

stowie

Lizz Truss had to resign for saying “it’s done” on her unsecured phone after the explosion. Then lie and say I can’t deliver so I’m resigning.

I think Liz Truss actually had to resign because she managed to fark up the economy within weeks in a single "not a budget really" announcement.

It is quite an achievement, but probably not one that goes on the CV.

D

Deleted member 28

Shep is your actual name? Ah OK. I thought it was your anonymous user name chosen by you for some reason.

I assume people on here don't use their real names.

Doh!

D

Deleted member 28

Let’s not forget that this started with you dismissing his opinions because of the status you assign to his work. Surely it is easy enough to demonstrate the many errors in his thinking without resorting to job snobbery, isn’t it?

I wonder what earth shattering vocation old megafool has undertaken, IT or at best accountancy.

Either way I reckon its a singleton worker with very little exposure to other people in a face to face situation.

Educated I don't doubt but there's some serious self esteem issues going on hence the overwhelming need to prove its perceived superiority.

I don't mind these games but I'm pretty sure the rest on here can live without it.

stowie

It was a somewhat whimsical, albeit obvious, play on your chosen username in relation to the photo rather than an attempt to dredge up childhood taunts.

Letting you into a secret - Stowie isn't my real name. And Lance Corporal Boiled Egg is really just Mr Boiled Egg. Although I have it on good authority that Fab Foodie is his real name and his career is definitive proof of nominative determinism.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 28

It was a somewhat whimsical, albeit obvious, play on your chosen username in relation to the photo rather than an attempt to dredge up childhood taunts.

Letting you into a secret - Stowie isn't my real name. And Lance Corporal Boiled Egg is really just Mr Boiled Egg. Although I have it on good authority that Fab Foodie is his real name and his career is definitive proof of nominative determinism.

Thanks, I'll sleep easier now.

D

Deleted member 28

He denigrates people with education. I pointed out that as a result of his lack of it he is still having to climb ladders at 57. Lack of education hasn't enhanced his choices, it's limited them. He knows it.
And here we have it, what has education done to 'enhance ' your choices?

Let us be the judge of how much 'better ' you are.

This is where people like you are so far removed from reality its unbelievable, you really are a misguided individual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom