War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...th-africa-of-providing-arms-to-russia-reports

Whilst it is of no great surprise, it can be difficult to trust this news 100%.
Both India and South Africa are suspect democracies.

Even if it’s true, it’s just business. The USA and U.K. are just as corrupt as anyone else.

D

Deleted member 121

Even if it’s true, it’s just business. The USA and U.K. are just as corrupt as anyone else.

Which is precisely why the world is fücked. Russia can do what it chooses because of the poor choices of western governments, citing hypocrisy after hypocrisy and vice versa. I've witnessed enough exchanges between respective UN diplomats in the Assembly to know that is all that happens. Too much shite has happened and no one is big enough to stand up and say we fücked up, we were wrong and here's what we are going to do to put it right. No, it's we bombed that country because of this and we bombed that country because of that and how can you say we did this when you did that?... Its the political race to the bottom. The bottom being the exchange of nuclear warheads. I am totally against the war in Ukraine, for the same reasons as i was against the war in Iraq. Lies and that War does nothing but slay the innocent which either never fixes the alleged problems and/or creates other problems, too many to list. It's sad that people come here are tow the same line, Russia are justified in their war in Ukraine because the West did this... Here's 4000 links to my sources. I can't say it more straight that this. I don't give a fück! Ukraine have been hammered over the past century, losing millions of people to the brutal Stalinist regime, WW2 and today. The Ukrainians deserve peace, They deserve their own land to live in peace. They don't need w4nkers like us telling them from the comforts of our armchairs that Russia can blow them up because Tony Blair invaded Iraq based on lies so their land is fair game also... Time to rip up the international political merry-go-round and start again, while there is still a relatively habitable planet to live on.

albion

Guru
I guess we have to assume Prigozhin got too pissed off that his army empire is the main one getting culled at the front.

albion

Guru
An interesting aspect on this is that if Wagner ceased then more regular soldiers become the front line fodder.

That could mean most Russian army leaders would be happy if Putin was ousted.

the snail

I guess we have to assume Prigozhin got too pissed off that his army empire is the main one getting culled at the front.

He has claimed that the Russian army have actually been attacking his Wagner forces. I wonder if he looked at what the russian resistance fighters have been doing in belgorod and that gave him an idea...

ebikeerwidnes

I have not been hearing anything about air attacks on the Wagner convoy heading up the M4 (the one in Russia - people in Birmingham can relax!!)

If Putin had a functional air force you would think that would be the best way to stop Wagner in their tracks??
They are, after all, apparently advancing up a single road and quite quickly - difficult to see how they have serious anti aircraft defences available in the convoy

Sounds like maybe large parts of the Russian forces are just sitting it all out

Reactions: C R

Beebo

Veteran
it’s quality v quantity.
Let’s hope Putin doesn’t do anything silly.
If he loses the confidence of his army officers then he’s toast.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 182300.png

Top Bottom