War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
That would fully explain how the plane was falling in exactly the same way as a plane falls when one wing had broken off

and I did see some photos of the second wing having landed some distance from the rest of the plane

but, as with anything to do with this, it is difficult to be sure what it fact and what it total BS/propaganda.

Or, even, total speculation ;)

albion

Guru
No doubt RT simply continuing their zero credibility.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

There is still the CIA have done it theory of course for the alleged double crossing.

Badger_Boom

It was widely reported in 2015.

In 2015 we were converting to a new (to us) vehicle platform with totally different weapon systems. We spent a jolly fortnight at Lulworth blasting .50 and 762 rounds downrange like they were going out of fashion. Perhaps we were the exception that proves the rule?

albion

Guru
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ner-prigozhin-russia-putin-live-b2399927.html
'Meanwhile, Belarusian president Alexander Lukashenko claims to have warned Prigozhin to “watch out” for threats to his life during his troops mutinous march on Moscow in June, to which he said Prigozhin had answered: “To hell with it – I will die.”'

All quite strange, especially the stupidity of calling off the March. Do Wagner now go back to being the disposable ones?

ebikeerwidnes

Saw a fact check site before saying that the famous viral video of the plane falling and crashing was actually fake

Apparently that specifically video was first seen on (I think) June 26th and was of an An-26 being shot down by the Wagner forces

Doesn't mean anything - the plane still crashed - but some of teh detailed analysis I have seen on the TV might be suspect if they were using the wrong video!

Top Bottom