War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Those ISIS guys were terrified saying they’ve been paid by some unknown people and trained on telegram. Not real ISIS, they don’t fear anything and want to die as martyrs. I’m not saying it’s a false flag attack but something is dodgy here.

Beebo

Veteran
Im surprised they were taken alive. Why would anyone want to be subject to a Russian torture cell.
Usually an Islamic terrorist would have a ready made suicide option to go down with a suicide belt or hand grenade

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Im surprised they were taken alive. Why would anyone want to be subject to a Russian torture cell.
Usually an Islamic terrorist would have a ready made suicide option to go down with a suicide belt or hand grenade

Exactly, in the US they’d take no chances capturing them alive and shoot to kill. No explosive bomb vests, No ISIS. All staged B.S. Even if NATO/Russia relations are bad the worlds intelligence agencies would still share information about terrorism. Everything about it totally stinks.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Exactly, in the US they’d take no chances capturing them alive and shoot to kill. No explosive bomb vests, No ISIS. All staged B.S. Even if NATO/Russia relations are bad the worlds intelligence agencies would still share information about terrorism. Everything about it totally stinks.

Has Dutchie passed his Kool Aid 'pon the left hand side?

Beebo

Veteran
Has Dutchie passed his Kool Aid 'pon the left hand side?

I agree on the shoot to kill statement. How many mass terrorists ever get taken alive against their will?

Just look at the London Bridge attack, the police didn’t hang around to see if they had explosives on them, they just neutralised them asap.

icowden

Legendary Member
I agree on the shoot to kill statement. How many mass terrorists ever get taken alive against their will?
What's even odder is that ISIS terrorists usually have a fake or real suicide vest on. Maybe they have run out of people who want to be martyrs?

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Just look at the London Bridge attack, the police didn’t hang around to see if they had explosives on them, they just neutralised them asap.

In that case the terrorist was shot precisely because he was seen to be wearing a bomb vest (turned out to be fake). That’s why they acted so quickly.

Beebo

Veteran
In that case the terrorist was shot precisely because he was seen to be wearing a bomb vest (turned out to be fake). That’s why they acted so quickly.

So wouldn’t these guys wear one too?
Especially in Russia! Where torture is allowed.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

When we are been silenced more questions should be asked. CC has become more open minded over the last few years I’m glad to say. Life is a weird thing and it’s not all black and white like you think it is at school.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Aye, f*ck it, why not?

My Russian friend from the dark web version of Facebook set me up on a date with this lass who told me that Putin is personally training an army of bears for his next attack, which will be on The Kremlin! They're all going to be wearing masks like in V for Vendetta and it's rumoured that the ghost of Tchaikovsky will be leading the charge. Or maybe it's Lenin. One of them anyway.

Ian H

Guru
Aye, f*ck it, why not?

My Russian friend from the dark web version of Facebook set me up on a date with this lass who told me that Putin is personally training an army of bears for his next attack, which will be on The Kremlin! They're all going to be wearing masks like in V for Vendetta and it's rumoured that the ghost of Tchaikovsky will be leading the charge. Or maybe it's Lenin. One of them anyway.

Blimey! So you really do have inside information. It sounds like we're all doomed!

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Blimey! So you really do have inside information. It sounds like we're all doomed!

Fraser was always the most astute member of Dad's Army. I heard that he was planted by German spies to convince everyone that our army was incompetent. He used Walker as a foil and Pike was actually his grandson who he was protecting from being radicalised by the muhajideen.

Top Bottom