War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
Fraser was always the most astute member of Dad's Army. I heard that he was planted by German spies to convince everyone that our army was incompetent. He used Walker as a foil and Pike was actually his grandson who he was protecting from being radicalised by the muhajideen.

Eat your heart out, Milzy!

AndyRM

Elder Goth
On a vaguely serious note, in a Bill Bryson book (I forget which one, but I think it was Notes From a Small Island) he said that if you were to say anything with enough enthusiasm it would be accepted as plausible and positive.

Having spent a night in a godawful B&B, he was asked by the receptionist on checkout how his stay had been. Chirpily he responded,

"Oh it was absolutely execrable!"

Which was met with something along the lines of,

"That's wonderful sir, thank you."

I suppose my rambly point in this is that if, and it's a big if, you buy into conspiracy theories about Russia then Putin is playing an absolute blinder at his game of Cold War Lite. He's not even a particularly good dictator. If you're going to massacre your own people, do it properly, like Pol Pot.

the snail

Again, what's wrong with ANTIFA? The US version of which is pretty much a direct response to Trump.

It's almost like saying fascism is a bad thing?

or.com%2F2-5XPoT_7esAAAAC%2Fare-we-the-baddies-bad.gif

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Putin is still crying into his corn flakes believing that he’s surrounded by NATO. Poor men will keep dying rich men will become richer. Why stop war when it’s so profitable? Even in the fog of war this is still true. I wonder if they’re harvesting organs like they’re doing to the freshly dead in Palestine? Very lucrative.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Putin is still crying into his corn flakes believing that he’s surrounded by NATO. Poor men will keep dying rich men will become richer. Why stop war when it’s so profitable? Even in the fog of war this is still true. I wonder if they’re harvesting organs like they’re doing to the freshly dead in Palestine? Very lucrative.

Do you actually believe this bullsh!t? You can say many things about the atrocities which Israel is currently responsible for, but organ harvesting? A tired and debunked cliche.

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Do you actually believe this bullsh!t? You can say many things about the atrocities which Israel is currently responsible for, but organ harvesting? A tired and debunked cliche.

You don’t want to believe anything bad goes on. There’s so much evil out there & you want to be sheltered from it all, little AndyRM all wrapped up in cotton wool. You’re one of the main NPC’s on CC but there’s no shame in that. I should be out cycling enjoying life not thinking about all the atrocities going on in the world. Ignorance is bliss.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You don’t want to believe anything bad goes on. There’s so much evil out there & you want to be sheltered from it all, little AndyRM all wrapped up in cotton wool. You’re one of the main NPC’s on CC but there’s no shame in that. I should be out cycling enjoying life not thinking about all the atrocities going on in the world. Ignorance is bliss.

That genuinely made me laugh? I'm an NPC? I'm going to assume you mean non playable character?

You think I'm ignorant? Fine, that's a wonderful assumption.

I'll carry on thinking you're easily manipulated and strangely enjoy peddling bizarre conspiracy theory hokum. You're part of the problem.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

That genuinely made me laugh? I'm an NPC? I'm going to assume you mean non playable character?

You think I'm ignorant? Fine, that's a wonderful assumption.

I'll carry on thinking you're easily manipulated and strangely enjoy peddling bizarre conspiracy theory hokum. You're part of the problem.

Conspiracy theory’s are used on purpose to mask the real truth usually. That’s why many are bollocks. That’s why in a world of increasing censorship people should ask more questions.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Conspiracy theory’s are used on purpose to mask the real truth usually. That’s why many are bollocks. That’s why in a world of increasing censorship people should ask more questions.

There's questioning, and then there's just buying into bullsh!t.

Conspiracy theories don't mask anything. They're clever in that they have just enough vague credibility to be believable; this is why they gain traction, because folk who think they've gone full galaxy brain perpetuate them.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

There's questioning, and then there's just buying into bullsh!t.

Conspiracy theories don't mask anything. They're clever in that they have just enough vague credibility to be believable; this is why they gain traction, because folk who think they've gone full galaxy brain perpetuate them.

I totally agree. Still bad things happen including cover ups.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Why be part of perpetuating them then? Especially when they're so easily debunked. That Obama meme you posted the other day was utterly ridiculous.
Quite right. The war with Russia is just so frustrating. Putin will never go ok let’s withdraw and accept Defeat. NATO will keep pumping money and young men’s lives into the meat grinder. It’s a war both sides can’t win and both sides know that. It’s a perfect money spinning forever war.

Im surprised they were taken alive. Why would anyone want to be subject to a Russian torture cell.
Usually an Islamic terrorist would have a ready made suicide option to go down with a suicide belt or hand grenade
Anyone can be an isis terrorist you just have to talk to them, and blow yourself to pieces or kill as much as those evil westererers as possible. If you think they always need to blow themselves up you clearly haven't been paying attention.
Alltough there is an strong demand of self-sacrifice in both Islam and Bible.
For the Russians it was an easy win to so how tough they are, if it would suit them better they would have surely killed them.(no they probably die slowly and pianfully in the Russian prison.

I agree on the shoot to kill statement. How many mass terrorists ever get taken alive against their will?

Just look at the London Bridge attack, the police didn’t hang around to see if they had explosives on them, they just neutralised them asap.
Not entorely true, before the police arrived offender had already killed someone he had been hit with an boat peddle and a few other objects and it still didn't seem to stop him. If he would had put his hands up, put the vest off and steppe far away from it so the police could arrest him he would have been alive. But he had no such intentions.

It's almost like saying fascism is a bad thing?
And if i call you guys Hamas fanboys you're all insulted. Antifa is a terrorist organization, the where founded long before Trump in the 90'' they violently disrupted so called ''skinhead'' demonstrations.
But hey typical leftish response democracy is only cool when it suits your needs. Disgusting mentality, just as the very predictable counter that i must support those extremist if i defend them... so for all you leftish hamas supporting by proxy types, let me explain this concept, i defend everyone right of freedom of expression, not nessacerly the points/ideology they stand for.

icowden

Legendary Member
Antifa is a terrorist organization, the where founded long before Trump in the 90'' they violently disrupted so called ''skinhead'' demonstrations.
They didn't. Antifa as a group didn't exist then. The anti racism groups of the 1970s and 80s have been credited with being the inspiration for Antifa. The earliest known group using the moniker "Antifa" was formed in 2007. Although they do favour direct action there has only been one suspected Antifa related murder but hundreds of murders carried out by far right groups. The SPLC reported that antifa members "have been involved in skirmishes and property crimes, 'but the threat of lethal violence pales in comparison to that posed by far-right extremists.

It was mistakenly linked to anarchist extremism in 2017 by the New Jersey Homeland Security and this was changed in 2019. The director of the FBI stated that the FBI see Antifa as an ideology rather than an organisation.

The common linking to Antifa to violence and extremism tends to be from conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
Top Bottom