Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fabricunt wearing his best comedy wig to try and distract
IMG_20220412_172021468_HDR.jpg

icowden

Legendary Member
Maybe it’s different in England but in Scotland you are cautioned & charged with the offence at the time of issue of the FPN.
I think in England it depends.
For Covid:-

STANDARD FIXED PENALTY NOTICES​

For most of the offences, the fine is £200, payable within 28 days – or only £100 if paid within 14 days. If you pay the fine within 28 days, you won’t be prosecuted for a criminal offence. If you don’t pay it, you might be prosecuted and have to go to court.

If you later commit a second offence under these regulations and are given a second fixed penalty notice, the fine increases to £400. It will then double every time you are given a fixed penalty notice for breaching the regulations (and this is capped at £6,400 for the sixth offence onwards).

Beebo

Veteran
Imagine being a Tory local councillor up for election on 5th May.
Johnson will just send them out as cannon fodder in the local elections. He couldn’t give a shoot about them.

PaulB

“There was no party. No Covid rules were broken and, Mr Speaker, it goes without saying that if those rules were broken, then there will be disciplinary action for all those involved.” Boris Johnson

“No, I did not attend any parties.” Rishi Sunak

Surely it's time to say farewell from these two losers? Surely?

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Apart from the likes of Dorries and Fabricant, has anybody else from the Tory party leapt to Johnson's and Sunak's defence? It seems rather quiet so far....

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed

Beebo

Veteran
Apart from the likes of Dorries and Fabricant, has anybody else from the Tory party leapt to Johnson's and Sunak's defence? It seems rather quiet so far....
But there is also a deathly silence from back bench MPs calling for him to go too.
I think they are all just happy for him to
bob along for a while whilst they get a decent succession plan in place.
He won’t take them into the next election.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
But there is also a deathly silence from back bench MPs calling for him to go too.
There's going to a bit of time before it fully sinks in how irretrievably low their party has sunk, and also holding their breath to see how the May elections pan out before daring any big moves.

mjr

Oh, it's even worse than that: some are saying that it's not a good idea to fire the PM while there's a war on. Isn't there almost always a war somewhere? The UK currently isn't an active participant. Hell, France is closer and they're choosing their president this month.

Are they really that organised?

Top Bottom