Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Über Member
Good advice girls!!

I never smile or make eye contact, with anyone of the opposite sex, that I encounter....

Unless of course, I'm instructed to..

As soon as there's a "Cheer up love, it might never happen" cast in my direction.

I snap to attention with what I hope, is a pleasing but not 'over familiar' grin..

So as not to damage any fragile egos.

Whilst at the same time making sure that any 'inflammatory' body* parts, are kept well covered.

*That's just about any of it, of course, as it would appear there's a fetish for each and every bit nowadays.. :wacko:

You're doing God's (and the Mail's (male's?)) work @mudsticks

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
The article you posted says there are two shadow ministers also under investigation.

Don't ask me to do arithmatiks again...

mudsticks

Squire
You're doing God's (and the Mail's (male's?)) work @mudsticks

Well you say that, but tbh I'm really being desperately hypocritical here .

I can't claim never to have indulged in a cheeky soupcon of sexual harassment in the workplace myself ...

But my take on it is, that if my bf is going to insist upon helping out around the farm, whilst in possession of such a cute arriss, I can't really be expected to keep my hands entirely to myself , can I ?? :angel:

D

Deleted member 49

Distraction news....Woman with legs or Cabinet members molest staff ?
Regarding the Rayner bile I did like the Tory MP quoted as saying “she knows she can’t compete with Oxford Union debating skills” lol.
Was Truss not educated at Oxford 🙄

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
The way he ruffles his hair and speaks pretend Latin it’s a wonder the laydeez can get any work done without swooning.

1650798606826.png

mudsticks

Squire

Bleuurrghh.

I can't imagine the attraction.
Of Jonson, in any way shape, or form.

If there's wit, and intelligence, and kindness there, then physicality can be overlooked..
... By some of us :angel:

At least aesthetically Dorris has something going on .

But then we've also been treated to an insight into her 'romantic' imaginings , so imo she probs needs therapy to resolve some kind of unresolved trauma.. :sad:

mudsticks

Squire
Did the Mail just say that Johnson is incapable of doing his job competently because of a testosterone problem...?

Really these testerical chaps should stay away from politics, until they can get a proper 'grip' on themselves...

Well we can joke about it but depressingly this sh*t is going mainstream at the moment. Marks and Spencer have a Modesty category in Women's clothes:

https://www.marksandspencer.com/l/women/modest

Ffs. Just call it long sleeved, long hem, or whatever and leave it in the general sections. Calling it 'Modesty' clothing suggests anything other than these clothes, that shows skin, is immodest. This crap needs to stop.

mudsticks

Squire
Well we can joke about it but depressingly this sh*t is going mainstream at the moment. Marks and Spencer have a Modesty category in Women's clothes:

https://www.marksandspencer.com/l/women/modest

Ffs. Just call it long sleeved, long hem, or whatever and leave it in the general sections. Calling it 'Modesty' clothing suggests anything other than these clothes, that shows skin, is immodest. This crap needs to stop.

Agree - the language is unhelpful and a bit ridiculous - and that needs pointing out .

The point is women can wear as much or as little clothing as they like - for their own reasons - and it shouldn't be anyone elses business.
I'm no fan of banning 'religous' headscarf wearing either - its just another form of trying to 'police' women and their choices.

But humour - poking fun at such nonsense ideas is all part and parcel of challenging them -

- something the two young women in the tik tok film do pretty well imo.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Agree - the language is unhelpful and a bit ridiculous - and that needs pointing out .

The point is women can wear as much or as little clothing as they like - for their own reasons - and it shouldn't be anyone elses business.
I'm no fan of banning 'religous' headscarf wearing either - its just another form of trying to 'police' women and their choices.

But humour - poking fun at such nonsense ideas is all part and parcel of challenging them -

- something the two young women in the tik tok film do pretty well imo.

Is this not potentially offensive, or, even illegal, poking fun at the way people dress?

Top Bottom