Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Are we certain it isn’t a weird April fools joke.

The thought did occur, but normally April Fool's jokes are predicated on getting you to believe something ridiculous and unlikely

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Yes, she probably sends you to Rwanda, post coitus ;)

Not a chance.

She'd eat you after sex.

ebikeerwidnes

Yes, she probably sends you to Rwanda, post coitus ;)

If it was me I would have run further than Rwanda after - just in case it happened again!!!!

Oh - and - on another point

Matt Handcock (yes I know but the spelling is more appropriate) is NOT a Tory MP at the moment

so - technically - it can;t be him the headline is talking about in the brothel (although this is the Mail so maybe they would just do it to make the headline better??)
but what if he was the senior colleague - they didn't say the colleague was a Tory MP!!!

and if you - unexpectedly - find yourself naked in a brothel - as you do - then which colleague would you ring???
I mean - it wouldn't be Bill Cash
maybe a whip (enter your own jokes here)
or a colleague that has experience of these environments
which would narrow it down to

well - half the party probably - but anyway

thinking of someone senior that has a sleazy background of a sexual nature then we come to
Johnson possibly
Handcock - again possibly
are probably at the top of the list I know about
although as far as I am aware no-one has claimed either of them frequent brothels - Johnson has enough trouble keeping up with wives and girlfriends to widen his scope

anyway - interesting

Last edited:

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
If it was me I would have run further than Rwanda after - just in case it happened again!!!!

Oh - and - on another point

Matt Handcock (yes I know but the spelling is more appropriate) is NOT a Tory MP at the moment

so - technically - it can;t be him the headline is talking about in the brothel (although this is the Mail so maybe they would just do it to make the headline better??)
but what if he was the senior colleague - they didn't say the colleague was a Tory MP!!!

and if you - unexpectedly - find yourself naked in a brothel - as you do - then which colleague would you ring???
I mean - it wouldn't be Bill Cash
maybe a whip (enter your own jokes here)
or a colleague that has experience of these environments
which would narrow it down to

well - half the party probably - but anyway

thinking of someone senior that has a sleazy background of a sexual nature then we come to
Johnson possibly
Handcock - again possibly
are probably at the top of the list I know about
although as far as I am aware no-one has claimed either of them frequent brothels - Johnson has enough trouble keeping up with wives and girlfriends to widen his scope

anyway - interesting

Not technically a Tory MP as Hancock sits as an independent while taking public money as an MP for his benighted constituents. However, he is known as a government minister for the Tories as well as a Coladangelo groper who appeared on I'm a Celebrity. I wouldn't discount him simply because he's had the whip withdrawn. The Mail doesn't work strictly to facts.

Top Bottom