Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
I'm sure he is, but he needed her support to get to be PM, so it's come back to bite him.

She 'resigned' last year for leaking sensitive documents to Jerry Hayes MP, something which, had she been a civil servant, would have put an end to her security clearance, so I don't doubt that such double standards have been noted within the home office. I suppose this speed awareness course is another example of that.

I think Sunak brought her in to appease the right wing of the party and the ERG (who seem to have now vanished). But then a lot of the appointments were more about who Sunak needed to appoint rather than wanted to.

Still giggle about the Hancock snub at Sunak's arrival at No10 though

ebikeerwidnes

OHMIGOD it's a conspiracy. Why can't a gal snatch phones from refugees, drive at whatever speed she wants and not bother with her own bills in parliament and ignore longstanding parliamentary rules in peace?

YOU GUYS!

PS. If she has a target on her back, she bloody put it there.

Yeah - not a good idea when a large section of the Tory party are more trigger happy than a meeting of the NRA in Pride week!!!!

Beebo

Veteran
Johnson has thrown his toys out of the pram and sacked his state funded legal team.
And will now get a new state funded legal team who will presumably have to reread all the documents that the previous team handled.

I’d love it if the diary notes show him entertaining other women at Chequers! Maybe a few private overnight work meetings with Dorris!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65698305

Johnson has thrown his toys out of the pram and sacked his state funded legal team.
And will now get a new state funded legal team who will presumably have to reread all the documents that the previous team handled.

I’d love it if the diary notes show him entertaining other women at Chequers! Maybe a few private overnight work meetings with Dorris!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65698305

I read that first as entering other women at Chequers...

ebikeerwidnes

Lets just hope no videos get released - like Matt Hand Cock (yes I know that isn;t how you spell it - but its funnier!)
I'm not sure I want to see a video of Boris and Nadine "at it"

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I thought Hat Mancock was the established versions?

Any excuse to post this again. Although bear in mind it was made a few years ago, before... you know...

IMG_20200402_180220.jpg

albion

Guru
The problem for Boris Johnson is that the only cult that exists us the one in his own party, it coming mainly from dodgy ones, the ones most enthusiastic about their own Brexit death mission.

Top Bottom