Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Anyone in mind ?
Isn't that the problem? There is no alternative that the public believe would do a better job. I reckon the only the only person that could beat Boris right now is Margaret Thatcher. As you are all so keen on demonstrating, he has had problem after problem after problem, but is just a change in a light breeze behind. He can't even beat himself.

Starmer and the Labour party are not making any headway of significance.

It must be devastating to watch from the other side of the political divide!

• Laugh
Reactions: mjr
D

Deleted member 49

Isn't that the problem? There is no alternative that the public believe would do a better job. I reckon the only the only person that could beat Boris right now is Margaret Thatcher. As you are all so keen on demonstrating, he has had problem after problem after problem, but is just a change in a light breeze behind. He can't even beat himself.

Starmer and the Labour party are not making any headway of significance.

Who would have thought as a country were a little right wing.....and we like self harm.🙄

Mugshot

Über Member
Every side of the political divide should be devastated.
This isn't the right vs the left and a difference in political ideologies, it's not even sticking it to woke lefties and salty liberal tears as cancel culture and PC madness is fought against by doughty patriots.
This is a criminal cabal in Downing Street whose only interest is in enriching themselves and their donors at the expense of the country and its citizens.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
The criminality is proven, their attempts at secrecy and cover ups well documented, I'll stick with criminal cabal.
Try harder.
The criminality has been proven? When did that Police investigation take place and when was the trial? I have been really busy for the last 2 years with Covid, but I really did miss that. When did it happen?

But absolutely no credible alternative then? None, not one at all, you can't think of a single one can you?

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Move abroad ?
Seriously you can't be happy with what you got can you ?
You can't think of a serious alternative either can you?

Where are you going to move to?

D

Deleted member 49

You can't think of a serious alternative either can you?

Where are you going to move to?
The moving was slightly sarcastic...but the end goal is more than likely Ireland.
Alternative is....well I'm sure you know how I vote/think.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
The moving was slightly sarcastic...but the end goal is more than likely Ireland.
Alternative is....well I'm sure you know how I vote/think.
You can't bring yourself to type his name though can you :laugh:

From previous debates and exchanges, you didn't like Blair because he was a murdering war monger, you didn't much like Brown as he was just Continuity Blair and had the same blood on his hnads, you thought Corbyn was unelectable but had some ok ideas and you are not that taken with Keir Starmer. So you vote for whichever goon has the red rosette on even though you are not sold on their beliefs, policies or ability to do the job? Is that about right?

P&O will sell you a ticket to Ireland for £99 with a car one way. Sounds like a bloody bargain there.

D

Deleted member 49

You can't bring yourself to type his name though can you :laugh:

From previous debates and exchanges, you didn't like Blair because he was a murdering war monger, you didn't much like Brown as he was just Continuity Blair and had the same blood on his hnads, you thought Corbyn was unelectable but had some ok ideas and you are not that taken with Keir Starmer. So you vote for whichever goon has the red rosette on even though you are not sold on their beliefs, policies or ability to do the job? Is that about right?

P&O will sell you a ticket to Ireland for £99 with a car one way. Sounds like a bloody bargain there.
Lol I was allways a Corbyn supporter.Im not sure I hid it that well 🙄
Wouldn't touch P and O but thanks to the heads up,I'm in no rush though.

Mugshot

Über Member
The criminality has been proven? When did that Police investigation take place and when was the trial? I have been really busy for the last 2 years with Covid, but I really did miss that. When did it happen?
Does it have to be investigated and tried for it to be criminal? It's always a bit dicey when people can mark their own homework, and of course you'd like to keep things as narrow as possible to try to keep ethics and morality out it.
Off the top of my head Partygate, of course there's been a few convictions for their sexual proclivities, proroguing Parliament, trying to make asylum seeking illegal...
Seriously dodgy Patel and Israel, Sunak and the US healthcare meetings (while a US citizen), Johnson and Lebedev, cash for peerages, dodgy PPE contracts, the London laundromat...
We could include breaking their own laws, the ministerial code for example, lying to the house, cash for questions...
Personally I think that having more food banks than McDs have restaurants, tax breaks for spouses tax rises for workers, charging the public to heat your stables, unaffordable energy prices for millions, millions of children living in absolute poverty, the UN report on poverty in the UK, voting to pump shoot into rivers, removing people's right to protest, restricting people's right to vote, removing a £20 uplift to UC, homelessness rising, a cost of living crisis, Brexit, threatening to starve NI citizens, removing environmental protections, voting against workers rights, the carers allowance, the lack of protection for tenants, Grenfell, Windrush, the hostile environment and so on, are criminal too
But absolutely no credible alternative then? None, not one at all, you can't think of a single one can you?
There are any number of credible alternatives. The Greens, Labour, Plaid, SNP, Lib Dems, even the Tories themselves are capable of offering credible alternatives.
But of course you're not actually asking for a credible alternative, you want to shift the focus. With expected follow ups such as why aren't they showing better in the polls then, what about their policy on such and such then, why don't they have better LGBT representation if they're so keen on it then, and so on...

Top Bottom