Can the (Met) police ever change?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

They're rather mildly lampooning your claim to having had it grittier than anyone else, and knowing more about life experience etc.

The leaving it to the 'real men' thing is quite funny tbh 👍🏼

I've had it no more or less gritty than many folk I would imagine but it just goes to show I've 'experienced ' varied situations which would enable me to do exactly what prickboy accuses me of not being able to do because of my job.

I can't imagine how climbing a pole to insert a couple of bolts would equip you to deal with mental health issues, which is what the police are increasingly asked to do, or give news of a fatality to a family, or assess and deal with an RTA.

D

Deleted member 28

I'm the dork?

You can't even read can you, you dork.
I didn't say that at all.:laugh:

I can't imagine how climbing a pole to insert a couple of bolts would equip you to deal with mental health issues, which is what the police are increasingly asked to do, or give news of a fatality to a family, or assess and deal with an RTA.

multitool

Shaman
I'm the dork?

Yep. You're the dork.

You bang on and on ad fuĉking nauseam about how university educated people don't know what 'real life' is, and how somehow you are the big guy because you do rope-access work.

And now you've just hit a moment of self-realisation without ...err...realising it.

Your pole job doesn't equip you with any more or less life experience than any other. It equips you with experience of your job. Climbing poles.

You know what gives you life experience? Your life.

And we've all got one of those. And unless somebody has been extremely fortunate then they will all have experienced the kinds of events you've experienced.

We just don't bang on about it to try and score cheap points on a cycling forum.

Reactions: C R

mudsticks

Squire
I've had it no more or less gritty than many folk I would imagine but it just goes to show I've 'experienced ' varied situations which would enable me to do exactly what prickboy accuses me of not being able to do because of my job.

Oh Shep, you're not calling other forum members nasty names are you .??😱

We've had words about this before...🙄

multitool

Shaman
When I were a lad, being gorily dismembered by runaway trams was a regular occurrence on the way to school. And on the way home.

Wasn't a problem if you learnt the dark art of clamping your Platignum pen between bloodied, gravelly stumps.

Clearly not much of a man.

D

Deleted member 28

Yep. You're the dork.

You bang on and on ad fuĉking nauseam about how university educated people don't know what 'real life' is, and how somehow you are the big guy because you do rope-access work.

And now you've just hit a moment of self-realisation without ...err...realising it.

Your pole job doesn't equip you with any more or less life experience than any other. It equips you with experience of your job. Climbing poles.

You know what gives you life experience? Your life.

And we've all got one of those. And unless somebody has been extremely fortunate then they will all have experienced the kinds of events you've experienced.

We just don't bang on about it to try and score cheap points on a cycling forum.

Oh dear, you're really in reverse now.

Pathetic specimen that you are, laughable really aren't you.

I hope your 'education ' didn't cost you too much.

multitool

Shaman
Talking of gravel...

that's a real man's breakfast.

None of your smashed avocado on sourdough pole boy stuff here.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
There is some terrific banter on here today, I hadn’t realized there were so many serving Met. Police Officers in our ranks.

multitool

Shaman
There is some terrific banter on here today, I hadn’t realized there were so many serving Met. Police Officers in our ranks.
I see you are maintaining your usual standard of posting.

You and Rusty Fails are like fücking Statler and Waldorf

Bolden & Rusty

multitool

Shaman
Ahh, I understand now, that must be why you transcribed "Boldon" incorrectly.
IMG_20230323_204125.jpg

D

Deleted member 28

I see you are maintaining your usual standard of posting.

You and Rusty Fails are like fücking Statler and Waldorf

Bolden & Rusty

What do you think you and pingponggimp sound like then, the most pointless pair of bedsheet stains I've ever had the misfortune to exchange pleasantries with.

Top Bottom