Cardiff electric bike incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
We've had the car with the man who tried to piss on neighbour's house back, which I fed back to a DC contact of mine who took description of occupants and told me that they are key players in another job they are investigating.

We just want these scumbags gone, and are willing to put in the leg work to do it.
Sounds like the more evidence you can provide the more likely it is that the Police will scoop them up. That you have managed to link up visitors with another investigation makes it sound more promising that at some point an arrest will happen.

icowden

Legendary Member
If you think this government is hard right you need to get out more.
Eh? It is quite literally a Government that has flouted international law and its own laws several times, promised to send desperate people to Rwanda or push them back into the sea.

It's the most unpleasant, self serving, racist, xenophobic government we have ever had, at least in living memory. It's hard to see how it could be any more right wing short of rolling out a new range of swastika emblazoned daywear and deporting anyone not white.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I don't think you do.

Then you are clearly not thinking.

If my views are so bland and ill-informed, why do you get in such a tizzy over them?

The fact is you are scared, someone challenges your fixed view and you can't handle it.

Thus all you can do is hit out at the other party.

It might have worked for you in the past, but when will you grasp your moronic tactics will not work with me?

multitool

Then you are clearly not thinking.

If my views are so bland and ill-informed, why do you get in such a tizzy over them?

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't. I'm toying with you like a bored cat with a mouse.

The fact is you are scared, someone challenges your fixed view and you can't handle it.

Thus all you can do is hit out at the other party.

Like a mashup of Dr Lector and Col. Nathan R. Jessup, but with all the vitality of a dead sloth.

It might have worked for you in the past, but when will you grasp your moronic tactics will not work with me?

You have to remember that you carry with you the forum epithets of "Twatospheric Arsëhole" and "sh1thorn" (or was it 'sh1tfunnel'?: ed)

I'm afraid your considerable and over-optimistic self-regard is not matched in the minds of others.

Your sole purpose here is as a sort of gammon piñata.

multitool

Sounds like the more evidence you can provide the more likely it is that the Police will scoop them up. That you have managed to link up visitors with another investigation makes it sound more promising that at some point an arrest will happen.

Well, it's a three pronged approach. Council need complaints about noise and ASB in order to act. Police ASB team (essentially PCSOs) need a stream of evidence in order to push forward a process of enforcement, and the local police crime team (some of whom are acquaintances and are very interested) are wanting anything they can by way of intelligence that they can link in to what they already have.

I don't think arrests really matter to the junkies. The woman was arrested last week, but she is back already, and thieving again. Eventually, when the restrictions come in (eg PCSOs are seeking to get woman banned from village) they won't be able to live with them.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Well, it's a three pronged approach. Council need complaints about noise and ASB in order to act. Police ASB team (essentially PCSOs) need a stream of evidence in order to push forward a process of enforcement, and the local police crime team (some of whom are acquaintances and are very interested) are wanting anything they can buy way of intelligence that they can link in to what they already have.

I don't think arrests really matter to the junkies. The woman was arrested last week, but she is back already, and thieving again. Eventually, when the restrictions come in (eg PCSOs are seeking to get woman banned from village) they won't be able to live with them.

I do hope your confidence in “the system”, is not miss-placed.

Good luck.

multitool

Why even mention what next door sold for then.

Why? Because you brought up house prices, you throbbing bellend :laugh:

Screenshot_20230727_175241_Samsung Internet.jpg

D

Deleted member 28

Why? Because you brought up house prices, you throbbing bellend :laugh:

View attachment 4318

What's with all the changes in pictures on your account, do they mean something?

It's the same with the gardening bird and the lines of childish symbols you pricks put in your posts, do they have a relevance?

Pale Rider

Veteran
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't. I'm toying with you like a bored cat with a mouse.

Like a mashup of Dr Lector and Col. Nathan R. Jessup, but with all the vitality of a dead sloth.

You have to remember that you carry with you the forum epithets of "Twatospheric Arsëhole" and "sh1thorn" (or was it 'sh1tfunnel'?: ed)

I'm afraid your considerable and over-optimistic self-regard is not matched in the minds of others.

Your sole purpose here is as a sort of gammon piñata.

You are a scared little man hiding behind a keyboard.

multitool

You are a scared little man hiding behind a keyboard.

Whatever you think, TA.

When Theclaud said you had the "shîttest opinions", I didn't realise she could be quite so understated.

You aren't, in any way, a serious or interesting poster. Your views are those of any barstool bore that can be found in any arşe end of any Rotary club, or any petty Conservative club in whichever shît town you of your choice, sozzled by gin and the insousiance of a man of limited depth. Entirely predictable for their facile nature but pompous delivery.

And even here, with your attempt at cod psychology....dull dull dull.

I fully and utterly understand the collective groan when you appeared here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

Whatever you think, TA.

When Theclaud said you had the "shîttest opinions", I didn't realise she could be quite so understated.

You aren't, in any way, a serious or interesting poster. Your views are those of any barstool bore that can be found in any arşe end of any Rotary club, or any petty Conservative club in whichever shît town you of your choice, sozzled by gin and the insousiance of a man of limited depth. Entirely predictable for their facile nature but pompous delivery.

And even here, with your attempt at cod psychology....dull dull dull.

I fully and utterly understand the collective groan when you appeared here.

Why is it we never come across such opinionated people like you in the real world where live discussions can take place, is it because you're quiet as a mouse in the company of proper blokes?

Before you ask, yes I've had a smack in the gob on more than one occasion for speaking my mind.

This online thing is really quite new to me, no surprises there eh?

Top Bottom