"F*ck the Tories!" A thread dedicated to Nadine Dorries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

On the plus side the average viewing figures for Talk TV are less than 20,000 people. So many eyeballs will be spared.

We're not judging people on their looks I hope, didn't think that sort of thing was approved of?

Or is it ok if they're Tories?

icowden

Legendary Member
We're not judging people on their looks I hope, didn't think that sort of thing was approved of?
I meant spared from watching the programme rather than Dorries in particular.
I'm predicting a total car crash based on her previous TV attempts...

ebikeerwidnes

On the plus side the average viewing figures for Talk TV are less than 20,000 people. So many eyeballs will be spared.

Viewing figure will go up for this one

OK - it will only be journalists hoping to be the first to spot either something juicy or something that is a lie or shows that one of them has lied before

icowden

Legendary Member
Viewing figure will go up for this one
OK - it will only be journalists hoping to be the first to spot either something juicy or something that is a lie or shows that one of them has lied before
That's what usually happens. When Piers Moron did his first show he had viewing figures - then this:-
The show has averaged just 62,000 viewers per night, a staggeringly low figure for a peak time slot, and at some times has even attracted a number of viewers so low it officially registered as zero with one audience research board.

D

Deleted member 49

Didn't think so, bet you knock one out thinking of Jezzer in his speedos.
Maybe....although I seem to remember you were the one getting excited about Penny Mordaunt in her swimwear ? Nowt so queer as folk hey ?

D

Deleted member 28

Maybe....although I seem to remember you were the one getting excited about Penny Mordaunt in her swimwear ? Nowt so queer as folk hey ?

Well, our Penny is a little more attractive than old Corbin, even such a huge fan as you must admit.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
There's too much news coverage on offer already for any UK politics/current affairs show to get big figures, regardless of whether there's a big name presenting it. I think Newsnight, which is pretty much the BBC's flagship news show, only gets 250-300k viewers and that's an established show on a mainstream channel.

It's a shame in a way because in the past programmes like Panorama could get tens of millions of viewers and bring issues like homelessness to a huge audience. Tv audiences are spread so thin now few documentaries or news shows have such impact.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
House of Lords? Hadn't thought of that. Maybe under Johnson. So many standing down this time they can't all get peerages. There isn't room in the canteen in the Lords to have your subsidised dinner whilst you decide what to spend your £300 a day on.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Lol. Probably. That tv gig won't last long. Had a quick look for the pay off MP's get when they stand down but couldn't see it. Can't see her on the £10k after dinner speaking circuit.

Top Bottom