"F*ck the Tories!" A thread dedicated to Nadine Dorries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
First time in his life he's ever pulled out.
Boris's statement
I believe I am well placed to deliver a Conservative victory in 2024 - and tonight I can confirm that I have cleared the very high hurdle of 102 nominations, including a proposer and a seconder, and I could put my nomination in tomorrow.
There is a very good chance that I would be successful in the election with Conservative Party members - and that I could indeed be back in Downing Street on Friday.
But in the course of the last days I have sadly come to the conclusion that this would simply not be the right thing to do. You can't govern effectively unless you have a united party in parliament.
And though I have reached out to both Rishi (Sunak) and Penny (Mordaunt) - because I hoped that we could come together in the national interest - we have sadly not been able to work out a way of doing this.
Therefore I am afraid the best thing is that I do not allow my nomination to go forward and commit my support to whoever succeeds.
Boris Translator:
I believe I can make a lot of moolah out of this and tonight I can confirm that I have got nowhere near 102 nominations but lets face it I'm hardly going to admit that, am I?
There is a very good chance that I would be successful in the election with Conservative Party members - and that I could indeed destroy the party completely and be facing a deselection battle by Christmas.
But in the course of the last days I have been told by some of my closest supporters to f*ck off before I cost them their reputation and seats and have sadly come to the conclusion that Carrie has told me to shut my f*cking gob and book a holiday to the Seychelles.
And though I have reached out to both Rishi (Sunak) and Penny (Mordaunt) - because I hoped that we could come together in the national interest - they both told me to stick my head up my own arse with a firecracker and light it.
Therefore I am afraid I may be truly f*cked and have booked plane tickets...

First time in his life he's ever pulled out.

In time....

Boris's statement

Boris Translator:
I believe I can make a lot of moolah out of this and tonight I can confirm that I have got nowhere near 102 nominations but lets face it I'm hardly going to admit that, am I?
There is a very good chance that I would be successful in the election with Conservative Party members - and that I could indeed destroy the party completely and be facing a deselection battle by Christmas.
But in the course of the last days I have been told by some of my closest supporters to f*ck off before I cost them their reputation and seats and have sadly come to the conclusion that Carrie has told me to shut my f*cking gob and book a holiday to the Seychelles.
And though I have reached out to both Rishi (Sunak) and Penny (Mordaunt) - because I hoped that we could come together in the national interest - they both told me to stick my head up my own arse with a firecracker and light it.
Therefore I am afraid I may be truly f*cked and have booked plane tickets...

Boris's letter was a narcissistic, egotistical, puke-fest - British exceptionalism writ large in human form. Nobody who thinks that highly of themselves should be in charge of anything except their own personal dictatorship....

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Johnson got 102 nominations but no-one knows who they are because they go to a different school.

IMG-20221024-WA0001.jpg

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Now that her sugar daddy has gone and she is probably going to go to the House of Lords, she is calling for a general election.

Doesn't she know by now she's never going to get the man.

She's like the chemist with a crush on Doc Martin on the TV.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

Beebo

Veteran
Now that her sugar daddy has gone and she is probably going to go to the House of Lords, she is calling for a general election.

Doesn't she know by now she's never going to get the man.

She's like the chemist with a crush on Doc Martin on the TV.

It’s all calculated.
If she takes a peerage she has to call a by-election.
If there’s a general election she can slip away without as much fuss.

Mugshot

Über Member

ebikeerwidnes

But it seemed like such a well thought out and financially responsible policy with big advantages for the real people of the country

I can;t believe the woke lefties currently in charge have decided to cancel it!!!

Note - above comment may contain sarcasm

Top Bottom