F*ck the Tories: a Thread Dedicated to Suella Braverman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
I hope you lot realise if Labour (because lets face it no one else will) get in power next time and don't transform this country you're going to look even bigger c*nts than you do now.
The baseline is doing nothing but continuing with the existing mess. Anything else is, by definition, an improvement.

I presume you're all in favour of gross incompetence, the collapse of the NHS, Justice system and Education system, the blatant fraud and money siphoning and the casual disregard that most cabinet ministers have for their constituencies?

What am I talking about? Of course you are! They embody your philosophy of "I'm alright jack the rest of you can go f**k yourselves". Maybe we should refer to them as the Shep Party from now on?

multitool

Shaman
Another example of how Labour governments are always judged to a higher standard than Tories.

To be expected, of course, if the media landscape is utterly dominated by newspapers pumping out right-wing propaganda, and a state broadcaster hamstrung by political interference.

Last edited:
Reactions: C R

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Maybe the if the entire system is corrupt and unfit for purpose it doesn't really matter who's at the head of it?

TBF that's exaggarating slightly, I don't think any Labour government could be as corrupt and incompetent as this Tory one, but if they're simply going to perpetuate existing power structures and two party hegemony then I don't hold out a great deal of hope for meaningful, lasting change. Will things get a bit better in the short term? I hope so. Can they immediately reverse a decade and a half of Tory f*ckery? Probably not. Will they transform the country? Depends on what you mean by 'transform'.

Again, I advocate an entire rethink and reorganisation of the way we operate our society so saying that Labour won't be any better isn't much of a gotcha really. And saying 'let's face it, nobody else will get in' is merely highlighting the root of the entire f*cking problem.

#AccidentalAnarchist

mudsticks

Squire
Maybe the if the entire system is corrupt and unfit for purpose it doesn't really matter who's at the head of it?

TBF that's exaggarating slightly, I don't think any Labour government could be as corrupt and incompetent as this Tory one, but if they're simply going to perpetuate existing power structures and two party hegemony then I don't hold out a great deal of hope for meaningful, lasting change. Will things get a bit better in the short term? I hope so. Can they immediately reverse a decade and a half of Tory f*ckery? Probably not. Will they transform the country? Depends on what you mean by 'transform'.

Again, I advocate an entire rethink and reorganisation of the way we operate our society so saying that Labour won't be any better isn't much of a gotcha really. And saying 'let's face it, nobody else will get in' is merely highlighting the root of the entire f*cking problem.

#AccidentalAnarchist

Well I did start a "Let's do away with the fptp system and try something more grown-up and appropriate for the times" thread, back when I was a mere stripling here on NACA.

We could revisit that, if you like.

👍🏼

multitool

Shaman
Frkb15WXsAErJV8.jpeg.jpg

multitool

Shaman
Tories are focusing almost exclusively on 'identity politics' at the moment with their attacks on the trans gender community, asylum seekers, and more recently the reinvigoration of the issue of grooming gangs.

Has anybody else noticed how we have two non-muslim Asian politicians in high office, the PM and Home Sec, attacking the Pakistani population?

I'm not clear as to why a decade old story is suddenly in the news again. Has anything happened wrt grooming gangs, or is it merely the invocation of a trope with which to skewer Starmer?

If so, the long road to the election is, as predicted, a bonfire of minorities.

Last edited:

ebikeerwidnes

Many years ago I came across a seemingly perfectly nice bloke

turned out he was one of those "send them all back where they came from" types
not racist actually - Welsh to Wales, French to France, Nigerians to Nigeria - and all that

Listening to what the PM and Home Secretary have been saying recently reminds me oh him
he would be suggesting that both of them are forceable sent back to whichever part the the Sub-Continent their ancestors came from

And I have heard - although thankfully always managed to avoid - people that would be happy to help out with the forcing

funny that we have reached a stage where the government is saying things that extreme right wing racists will be nodding to in agreement

Next I expect to see the Leader of the House (Penny Mordaunt) advocating for all women to be sacked upon marriage and spend the rest of their lives cooking and cleaning for their husband
just like in the 'Good Old Days"

• Sad
Top Bottom