General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

And, assuming I agree with you, we achieve that how? For example, is it simply a case of throwing money at the problem, or, is it slightly more complex than that?

Society needs a reset, be proud to want to be best, be better. It's all mediocrity now, quota for DIE.

I don't care if a profession is all black, white, women or male. I want the best person/s doing that job.

We want a generation of kids who want to achieve the very best in whatever path they choose.

We need the very best academics going onto university, the practical being engineers, builders, plumbers electricians apprenticeships need to be re established.

Those with a desire for caring into the health service .

Teach our children everything, not import those skill shortages for a quick fix

We encourage our kids to excel in what they're good at, be it sport, music, science (STEM) etc.

We also teach kids about everything, as is appropriate for their age.

Do you have any idea what you're gibbering about?

multitool

The best people achieve through self determination.

If you don't ask or try you will never get what you desire.

It's called life, it's tough there are winners and losers. Strive to be a winner, what ever you do.

We told our kids, be the very best you can be at whatever job you decide. If they make it to the top or not it won't be not of trying.

Fûck me. It's like you've been into Hallmark and swallowed their entire stock of motivational posters

multitool

I have teachers in the family. We sent our kids to private schools. I have knowledge from both sides of the sector

No you dont. What comes out of your mouth is not 'knowledge'.

It is a same shîte reactionary bigots have been coming out with for...ooh...centuries.

Ian H

Legendary Member
The best people achieve through self determination.

If you don't ask or try you will never get what you desire.

It's called life, it's tough there are winners and losers. Strive to be a winner, what ever you do.

We told our kids, be the very best you can be at whatever job you decide. If they make it to the top or not it won't be not of trying.

This is an extract from the Viz book of philosophy.

D

Deleted member 159

They were vile bullies who thought nothing of beating kids up and destroying their confidence. They weren't honest, they were vile c*nts.

I had teachers like that in the sense, yes they would deal with the bad kids in school, swiftly with force if needed.

However they commanded great respect, a touch of fear. I had one such teacher, who I had my best exam results with in mathematics/ statistics.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip
You post a ridiculous word salad that seems to contradict itself.
If people did not believe in themselves and instead feared failure, we would still be living in caves and never making progress.

Some people learn to lead and be prepared to take risks, other are posting on the internet as theclaud and spending their whole time decrying others who achieve

LOL. Shocking behaviour, that. Unike Posting On The Internet as spen666, which is some kind of service to humanity, or something.

It only "seems to contradict itself", because you rarely read anything properly or engage your brain before hitting Post Reply.

Anyway, are caves good or bad for instilling life lessons? Because you were banging on about Robert the Bruce about four posts ago...

D

Deleted member 159

No you dont. What comes out of your mouth is not 'knowledge'.

It is a same shîte reactionary bigots have been coming out with for...ooh...centuries.

Bigotry again. Just because you don't like what you read it must be bigotry :laugh:

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom